• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk shake syrup

Grace

am a very happy bunny! I went into Morrisons for the first time post-op, to have a browse arounthe shelves for myself.
Hubby has been and come back with bad repsorts of everything stuffed with sugar.:sigh::( ......which is no good as I have discovered I dump very easily.

BUT I have made 2 exciting discoveries today:

Crusha no-added sugar milk-shake syrup.......

which I am enjoying as we speak; and I am sure will go into all sorts of things, as well as milk! LOL (but I draw the line at adding it to shepherd's pie!)

and....

Actimel low fat (which are also relatively low sugar) probiotic yoghurt drinks.

You have to have yes like a hawk to read all the labels though.

i used crusha nas on the milk diet.. only way i could drink the stuff x

I to went through bottles of the stuff on the milk only

NAS Crusha is a great find!

Thanks for that, off to Morrisons on Monday!

Actimel do a 0% fat version too - I have one every morning. Sometimes I add it to a protein shake for extra goodness.

Actimel do a 0% fat version too - I have one every morning. Sometimes I add it to a protein shake for extra goodness.

Thanks Rose
I couldn't find that one in Morrisons, but I'll have a look in Asda and Waitrose.

I think the probiotics will help my gut!

Thanks Rose
I couldn't find that one in Morrisons, but I'll have a look in Asda and Waitrose.

I think the probiotics will help my gut!

I get mine in Waitrose. It only seems to come in vanilla or strawberry though.

I get mine in Waitrose. It only seems to come in vanilla or strawberry though.

I'm a silly moo! it was 0% Actimel we bought in Morrisons! We got strawberry and Raspberry flavours.

I'm a silly moo! it was 0% Actimel we bought in Morrisons! We got strawberry and Raspberry flavours.

:D I haven't seen the raspberry in Waitrose... must have a look elsewhere !

Have been looking for the sugar free Crusha for ages, my local Morrisons have never had this version, only the full sugar version xxx

The nas crusha has been a godsend ! I've had the banana one and the strawberry one, but does anyone know if they do a chocolate one ?
Kirsty, you look fab in your pic, i'm jealous that you've not got bingo wings !!

The nas crusha has been a godsend ! I've had the banana one and the strawberry one, but does anyone know if they do a chocolate one ?
Kirsty, you look fab in your pic, i'm jealous that you've not got bingo wings !!

OOOOOOOO I haven't found the banana one yet! Must see if I can! Yumm. I haven't seen a chocolate one yet either.

LOL how sad am I? I just checked on the Crusha website! They only do strawberry, raspberry and banana in the NAS version. Must try to find the banana!

Hi, if you just enter 'sugar-free syrups' on the net, you will find a massive number of UK outlets supplying loads of different flavours. Prices are fair, even including p&p. Remember this stuff lasts ages! Check that American blog - 'World according to Egg-face' for different ways to use the syrup in recipes.
Best of luck - Paul xx

fab find charis! well done you :) x

Back