• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

minime's all wrapped up

minime

Hey guys, just checking in quickly as not sure when I'll get back on. Arrived at hotel, going to have dinner, go to hospital tomorrow morning for pre op tests, operation on Wednesday. Will update ASAP depending on WiFi. Excited much :)

woohoo good luck minime :) xxx

Good luck Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Is it that time already, it has flown by!

Wishing you a speedy recovery and cant wait to have another wrapper to join us :) good luck hun xx

good luck with everything and speedy recovery xx safe journey home too x

Lol I just posted on your other thread saying hope you got off ok! Glad to hear you made it, Best of luck for Wednesday hun <3

hey there.

Sitting all ready for theatre, going in 1.5 hrs, first girl already away at 7.15, feels surreal but not nervous about surgery, more the nausea and vomiting to follow.

All pre-op tests done yesterday, cannula inserted within 30 mins of arrival and bloods taken, ECG, chest x-ray, ultrasound, seen by anaesthetist and internist, and worst of all the endoscopy. The sedation didn't work for me so felt every last second of the minute or so it took, wretching constantly. When it was over I felt tired, bit later on was headachey from fasting for endoscopy, coupled with nausea and vomiting - unsure if that was a reaction to useless sedation or the endoscopy itself, but needed an anti-emetic to stop sickness. It may have been cannula not in right place as medication I got this morning went into surrounding tissues and not the vein, it therefore had to be resited this morning. Also got water with taste of lemon vitamin drink this morning, so just waiting on premed.

Trying to keep diary as informed as possible, as I know I was desperate to read everything I could about other peoples journeys. Will update again as soon as I can.

Wow good luck. See you on the other sidexx

omg how exciting!!! woop!! good luck :) xxx

minime said:
hey there.

Sitting all ready for theatre, going in 1.5 hrs, first girl already away at 7.15, feels surreal but not nervous about surgery, more the nausea and vomiting to follow.

All pre-op tests done yesterday, cannula inserted within 30 mins of arrival and bloods taken, ECG, chest x-ray, ultrasound, seen by anaesthetist and internist, and worst of all the endoscopy. The sedation didn't work for me so felt every last second of the minute or so it took, wretching constantly. When it was over I felt tired, bit later on was headachey from fasting for endoscopy, coupled with nausea and vomiting - unsure if that was a reaction to useless sedation or the endoscopy itself, but needed an anti-emetic to stop sickness. It may have been cannula not in right place as medication I got this morning went into surrounding tissues and not the vein, it therefore had to be resited this morning. Also got water with taste of lemon vitamin drink this morning, so just waiting on premed.

Trying to keep diary as informed as possible, as I know I was desperate to read everything I could about other peoples journeys. Will update again as soon as I can.

Omg Omg Omg! So excited! Can't wait for next update. Your gonna be fine! Just lay back and think of skinny! Good luck!

Sweet :) just took me back 3 wks, hopin u do better than me I was rubbish post op with sickness & Nakipa will tell u I couldn't settle or get comfortable from recovery til I got home !!!! Good luck u'll b in hdu now xxxxxx

Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You must be all wrapped by now. Hope everything went okay. xxxx. Happy healing!

Back