• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mint Sauce.......

I'm a little confused by your question? Why would pork loin in gravy and cabbage and mint sauce cause dumping?

I will be having 1 oz of pureed pork loin with two table spoons of gravy and 1 table spoon on pureed cabbage and about a quarter of a teaspoon of mint sauce.

I have listed some of the things I eat on the thread about my journey.

I'm a little confused by your question? Why would pork loin in gravy and cabbage and mint sauce cause dumping?

I will be having 1 oz of pureed pork loin with two table spoons of gravy and 1 table spoon on pureed cabbage and about a quarter of a teaspoon of mint sauce.

I have listed some of the things I eat on the thread about my journey.

Did you enjoy it Love?

Mmmmm pork loin, I might have to get some of that tomorrow and have a bit of apple sauce! Woop woop!!!

I did thank you :), once you get over the texture the taste is exactly the same so not half bad!

I wrap the loin in tin foil with a little water and bake in the oven (same with the chicken) and it comes out lovely and tender.

Maybe I should try some apple sauce too, surely such a small amount won't cause dumping. Mnnnnnnn apple sauce .........

I've added mint sauce to my shopping list cos of this! :D Hve no idea what I've going to have it with though, ha!

I like it best on cabbage, but will eat it with just about any veg. I don't eat lamb as I don't like the greasy coating it leaves so I always have it on veg - love it!

Back