• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post GNY Liquid Diet

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
So here I am getting bored with the same liquids, time to start trying some new ones.

Then my wife said if you can have soup, can't you have Gravy! well that got the taste buds going.

Does anyone know any reason I CAN'T have a cup of gravy.

Also if I can, do you think a little mint sauce mixed in it for flavouring would upset my pouch?

Look forward to your replies lol

Wish coul help Gary, but not had mine done yet, I hope u be on hand to help and advise me hun as you be a pro then. Glad ur ok xx

I got told I can have oxo so should be same I would think x

Haha will do u good, how you feeling, are u back in work next week x

Yuck cup of gravy you dirty boy!lol Pass you time making some nourishing soups that will do you more good than gravy which is full of salt.
Chicken soup,vegetable soup,beef broth,you can blend any soup add more liquid and drink that,it will be full of protein and vitamins.fruit smoothies,yoghurt drinks.It wont last forever and purreed food is just around the corner.Maz x

Yuck cup of gravy you dirty boy!lol Pass you time making some nourishing soups that will do you more good than gravy which is full of salt.
Chicken soup,vegetable soup,beef broth,you can blend any soup add more liquid and drink that,it will be full of protein and vitamins.fruit smoothies,yoghurt drinks.It wont last forever and purreed food is just around the corner.Maz x

Do you know me... Dirty Boy lol

I havent got time to make soups etc, havent you heard of a tin of soup hehe

Ive made an ice cube tray of chicken gravy. I blitzed it in a liquidiser with a peice of chicken and it tasted lovely. Ive havent had my surgery yet but my dietician said it would be fine. I'm thinking of a tiny bit of mash with it but with so much gravy that its still liquid.. x

Back