• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Monday at hospital for 3pm OMG!!

alison1979

OMG! i am soooo nervous go in monday have operation tuesday, i really am feeling sick about it all, hope the nervs calm down, 2 more days to go.....:eek::eek::553: a bunch to show i have all emotions going lol x

Hi Alison, it's only natural that you are feeling emotional and nervous at this stage. keep positive, Lea has posted and all is well, as will be with you :wave_cry: Try to keep your mind occupied over the coming hours, and once you are settled in hospital you can focus on the end result :)

You'll be in good safe hands xxx
:553:

hi alison it is totaly natural the way you are feeling,
you will be fine, you have waited sooo long for this,
will be watching to hear how you have got on,
all the best. xxxxxx

Best of luck hunny. Give my love to all the staff on B26 and most of all say goodbye to the belly :) xx

I know I am worried and shouldn't be, it's just hard and it's hard saying by to the kids as well for the few days, I need to just keep my eye on the prize and focus on getting better and were I want to be, thank u all, I love this group for all the positivity and advice it gives, really appreciate it guys xx

Hi Alison, it's only natural that you are feeling emotional and nervous at this stage. keep positive, Lea has posted and all is well, as will be with you :wave_cry: Try to keep your mind occupied over the coming hours, and once you are settled in hospital you can focus on the end result :)

You'll be in good safe hands xxx
:553:
Hi Alison, nice to meet you
Good luck with your op, cannot wait to hear about you progress xx

Good Luck Alison, I'm sure everything will be fine, you'll soon be on this bench xx

Alison Alison Alison you will be fine and I'll be there cheering you on. Although I feel a little guilty as I would normally bring grapes / chocolates for hospitals visits but I can't with you so I have found some lush NAS squash ..... Your getting that instead lol.

I'm excited for us both but had nightmares last few days. I'm last on the list and they run out of time so can't do op or they open me up and I have a gigantic liver there's another one but I'll not post it lol people will think I'm crazy.

Xx

Be calm, the worst part is the night before. I am sure you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone, Amy, no grapes please a big fat cream cake would go down lovely lol only joking never really liked cream cakes anyway ;) I know I will be right , I just can't help getting nervous but think it's normal it seems, will be good to see ya wednesday x

Nice to meet you 2 xx

Good luck
Alison be thinking of you
I've got my op a week on Wednesday so gonna be relying on you to tell me how easy and smooth the whole thing was lol x

Good luck jonnywin x

Thanks everyone, Amy, no grapes please a big fat cream cake would go down lovely lol only joking never really liked cream cakes anyway ;) I know I will be right , I just can't help getting nervous but think it's normal it seems, will be good to see ya wednesday x

Lol cream cake.

They squash is marshmallow flavour it's so yummy and also theres a sherbet lemon flavour. Really nice warmed up.

I'll txt u xx

ooh yours is soon too Amy x

Yep soon it's my turn can't wait lol and I've took your advice I've bought some wind-eze x

OMG! i am soooo nervous go in monday have operation tuesday, i really am feeling sick about it all, hope the nervs calm down, 2 more days to go.....:eek::eek::553: a bunch to show i have all emotions going lol x
Best of Luck xx

Alison you are almost there. Best wishes for today babe

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back