• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Monday at hospital for 3pm OMG!!

Tray3004

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tatiana

amy_m said:
Lol cream cake.

They squash is marshmallow flavour it's so yummy and also theres a sherbet lemon flavour. Really nice warmed up.

I'll txt u xx

Amy,

I've bought the pear drop flavour of that squash to try later on. We could remember there was a lemon sherbet flavour but couldn't remember what the third flavour was!

Thanks for reminding me!

Tatiana

amy_m

Amy,

I've bought the pear drop flavour of that squash to try later on. We could remember there was a lemon sherbet flavour but couldn't remember what the third flavour was!

Thanks for reminding me!

Tatiana

Lol I think they are lovely I'm a little nervous about trying the pear drop flavour as pear drop sweets cause me to have an asthma attack - does it taste just like the sweets

X

Tatiana

amy_m said:
Lol I think they are lovely I'm a little nervous about trying the pear drop flavour as pear drop sweets cause me to have an asthma attack - does it taste just like the sweets

X

Hi Amy,

Not tried it yet. Will do so tomorrow and let you know what it's like!

Tatiana

pandora

finding my way again !
Tatiana said:
Amy,

Thanks for reminding me!

Tatiana

Where do you get it from ? x

pandora

finding my way again !
Great , I'll look out for it , ta xx

Tatiana

No worries.

My friend has tried the lemon sherbet flavour and says it's really authentic!

Tatiana

pandora

finding my way again !
I loved their Mexican lime , but they don't do it any more & regular lime is not the same x