• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Ammories bypassers

hopelesscase

Good morning ladies and gents whell after a very restless night and not just through peeing all night. it sudenly occured to me that i didnt ask about how long i would be in hospital and also about the injections.
so all you kind people out there who had mr ammori would you mind sharing your experiance of these things.
thanks
HC

I had my op under Mr Ammori, only stayed in one night.. then had to inject for 7 days....ummm i manged to bruise every time lol... any way hes a brill guy and explaines everything to you.....hope all goes well....

Hi HC. I was NHS w/ Mr. Ammori just this week. I am writing up my story now but to answer your questions, I went to the hospital on Wed morning 7am, entered theater at about 8:45, was back in my ward before noon, out of the hospital and in my own bed by 5pm Thursday. I had blood thinning injection before surgery & before I went home on Thursday. I was given 5 more shots to take home, 1 every day at 6pm. It's not so bad, pretty easy and it does itch/burn slightly for a few minutes after.
;)

Hi,
Yes, usually people are in for one night and have injections to take in their bellies for 7 days. I bruised too, but they weren't too bad really, the thought is worse. Because I fet sick all through my fist night and couldn't sleep, I decided to stay for a seconbd night. They were ready to let me out after the first night but I was under no pressure to leave and felt safer staying so that I could go home after the second night feeling refreshed.

Hi i was private with Mr Amorri in manchester. I was also in one night in sat morning out by lunch on sun. I also had 5 days of injections to take home ( its not as bad as you think)

i had to have 4 week of injections after giving birth with both my last pregnancies - they are not too bad

i was with mar ammori. one night in hospital and 5 days of injections when home. good luck look forward to hearing your story x

Hi
I am going to be going to manchester alexandra hosp under Mr.Ammori to have my gastric bypass done on the 28th November
Xx Lizzie xX

Yep, you are a lucky duck. Mr. Ammori is brilliant at what he does and his people are also great. You are in safe & skilled hands.

Hi everyone

Thank you, it all sounds very encouraging- it does sound like i am a lucky duck to have him!! hehehe:D
The only thing i am worried about is the thought of a cathetar because i get a lot of pain in my urathra and i am worried the catheta will make it worse.

Xxx Lizzie xxX

:DThat rocks :D
Thank you both so much for your replies, it sounds silly, but it really has helped re-assure me a bit, thank you!;)

Xxx Lizzie xxX

Thats brilliant!! Its so good to hear I will also be in safe hands too, My surgery date is Sat 6th December 7.20 am lol with My Ammori.
It makes me feel so much better reading this.

Back