• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Ammori's secretary

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hi
Well as you know i sent an email to mr ammori's secretary on friday morning, got an email back and Angela France is no longer his secretary (I had sent it to manchester royal instead of salford royal - he needs to update his website !!!!) so I need to start again now and find out his secretarys' name and email address arghhh.

So what do I do call them and ask for their email address or start to babble on about my situation - why is nothing straight forward

Helen
x

phone the main switch board hun and ask to speak with his secretary then ask for her email direct. Good luck xx

Email sent I shoudl have kissed my screen for luck

hope you get a reply soon x

thanks me too x

Thanks
I just got a phone call from my dietician who pretty much said what I expected her to which is that in tehend it is his decision. She said he is very talented and that he operates on people with a bmi of over 70 and that I shoudl arrange to meet him again and discuss what the risks are to me as an individual. She also said for me not to think that the bypass is a more serious operation thann the band as they are both very similar and teh risks that run with a band are after it has been put in i.e. slippage or failure.
I will wait and see if I hear from mr Ammori after my email and if not I will contact his secretary on wednesday to see if I can have another appointment.
Thanks again
helen

Hi here are a couple of e.mails adresses : [email protected] he will answer you back within 24 Hours. as he realy does care about all his patients come what may. Or tel Louisa Desborough 07513711805. But out of the two it will be the man himself to answer you first. I hope this helps Kind regards Gail.x P.S I can eat more or less anything I was with hopeless case on sat and she devoured a juicy steak so there you go. L.O.L life does change for you after the bypass!!! and that was most definatly for the better.

thanks very much
fingers and toes crossed xxx
i will let you all know what happens

If you are under Mr Ammori at Hope (salford Royal) then you need to contact Gill. She is his secretary at Salford Royal and deals with all his admin for patients seen at that hospital (he has a different secretary at Spire) the two hospitals dont share information on patients normally. I remember you saying you had gone to the one stop clinic at Salford Royal so thought Id let you know. She also arranges surgery dates and deals with the waiting lists etc. I would give her a call if I was you she is amazing and has helped me so so much. If you phone the main switchboard at Salford royal and the ask for Mr Ammoris secretary they will put you though to her.

Hi thanks very much I spoke to I think her today and an email has been sent to Mr Ammori.
Fingers crossed he gets back to me
thanks
Helen

Good luck, fingers n toes crossed for you xxxx

I am hoping no news is good news x

Hi
Well as you know i sent an email to mr ammori's secretary on friday morning, got an email back and Angela France is no longer his secretary (I had sent it to manchester royal instead of salford royal - he needs to update his website !!!!) so I need to start again now and find out his secretarys' name and email address arghhh.

So what do I do call them and ask for their email address or start to babble on about my situation - why is nothing straight forward

Helen
x

Just wondering why you are emailing Mr Ammouri, think i've missed the point of the thread??
I'm with Mr Ammouri at Salford Royal, just waiting for surgery date.
Good luck!!! x

Back