• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Brains faggots!!!!

everpositive

I think I read a post a few weeks ago from someone who said they had handled them pretty well. So, I gave them a go today for my Sunday dinner. Any other 'meat' type sunday dinners since the op have been, well a disaster. I dont tolerate any sort of meat too well at all. Well I am so pleased to have found them. They were tasty and they went down no problem. My husband has asked that I dont give them to him again, but it will definitely be on my shopping list for me!!! :)

I love faggots... mmmmm.... we used to get lovely hand made ones from the butchers when I ran my pub, and they were always first to sell out. Not had any for ages so you've reminded me to get myself some this week.

Amazing, faggots. Im desperate for nomal food, Im not coping at all well with puree etc...any ideas? I cant find any info on here for post gastric bypass diets?

Love love love em!

The name puts me off!! What kind of meat is it? what do they taste like? do u have them with gravy?

Didn't like the sound of them but seeing the contents im even more certain i wont like them. Each to their own and if its a way of getting some protien in, in a manageable way you go for it.
i like my meat to be firm!!!

never had them b4, ill try anthing once. even soft meat lol :D

Carole, was going to say me too... but I never know if hubby is reading my posts so I'd best not comment!!

Back