• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Brains faggots!!!!

hey girls u saying ur hubby's have got floppy c*c*s:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

hmmm not had faggots for ages, and its time jonah bought me a haggis back from scotland... i do believe its nag time lol

I've started eating those new Heinz spicy meatballs in spicy beans, very yum and filling, can only eat half a tin at a time.

My hubby loves Faggots (that don't sound right does it) lol. Easy for him to do himself as you can do them in microwave. They always smell nice but for some reason I don't fancy trying them. Maybe will get him to have some today so I can try them and if I like them its something else to have when I'm on mushy.Must say you lot, you can always turn the thread to something funny (mycoxafloppin) ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faggots contain:- pigs heart, liver, belly pork, minced fine with spices and onion , an egg and some packed out the recipe with bread crumb and or rusk.

Nothing better, apart from gray pea's un bacon.

faggots contain:- pigs heart, liver, belly pork, minced fine with spices and onion , an egg and some packed out the recipe with bread crumb and or rusk.

Nothing better, apart from gray pea's un bacon.

Yeah, they are a bit like haggis but without the corn. Traditonally they are encased in the caul of a sheep stomach, but Brain's faggots don't have that on them.

I tried haggis for the first time last yea and I love that too! Especially with the neeps and mash. Yum!

Such as beef bayonets or pork swords?!?!?!?

THis is in response to 'I like my meat firm'!!!!!

yes me too i really fancy some now as well, i remember brains faggots from when i was a kid that nice deep sauce they were in... i have also cooked butchers ones as well, one would be more that enough for me now.

Back