• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mush food ideas!

Thank you! Im ok on mush food thanks ! ... Although I'm convinced most food is mushy Aslong as you chew it really well lol! How you gettin on? Xxx

Congratulations Emma :) brilliant news about your new job... How you getting on with mushy day 1??
Having had zero appetite I could now eat anything and everything ..... Am having serious will power session... Weetabix for b'fast and looking forward to mushy jacket spud with something for lunch :)
Comforting post for me to see. Having had no appetite at all mine returned with a vengeance yesterday evening. I spent ages staring in thie fridge and wanting cream cheese and crackers, had to settle for an oxo and some low fat custard! Grrrrrr I want to chew. T xxx

Hi Emma I am getting on fine I think. I have zero restriction at all and feel like I could eat anything and everything. Have put on 3lb, despite counting calories with myfitnesspal and walking dog much more than usual.... Poor thing runs away from me when he sees the lead... I must admit to finding the timings a pain because I always drank lots of water/squash etc throughout the day but have to remember to stop an hour before food and not pick up again for hour after... That's oddest habit to break. So relieved to be sleeping so much better etc.
I do agree about mushy being anything... Am just eating with family but am cherry picking mushy bits... Eg pasta sauce without pasta etc

Awww Tracey how long till mushy?? I think you are over worst parts now and mushy food doesn't take long coming round xxx
4 days and 15 hours to my first sloppy weetabix breakfast - not that I'm counting at all!

Seee in the hospital group booklet it says you can have soft pasta in a sauce on weeks 2-4 on "soft foods" they call it not mush... See iv been drinkin with my meals because I forget but I've been fine xxx

I think they mean soft pasta like tinned spaghetti (euuggghhhhh yuk!!) But maybe not... Fosnt dare risk it.... Do seriously want some toast and am having some after next Friday when am beyond 4 weeks but Pre fill!!

Got really hungry at tea time and ate scrambled egg followed by applecrumble then had massive trapped wind and shoulder pain!! I don't evn have anything in my band... Am concerned about fill given that 4 ml made it impossible to drink water. I sort of wish I could feel restriction but maybe I have a bit and don't realise. Have u spoken to dietitian yet? And if so what do they ask you? X

Back