• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MUST VENT AND VENT AND VENT!!!!!

VeronicaT

Gonna be thinner girl
I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP!!!!!!!!
i HAVE NOW APPLIED FOR FUNDING 3 TIMES!!!!
They told me that the first approval was for seeing the dietician, not surgery - even though it says for surgery. They have now applied again, and on 4th March I got the approval AGAIN!!.
I have just phoned up and been told that it hasn't been looked at yet, but I will go on to the list when it has.

I feel so angry - why do we have to go through so many hoops to get this surgery - I could cry!

I feel ANGRY FED UP UPSET WEEPY FRUSTRATED DEPRESSED AND VERY OTHER EMOTION!!

WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US????

Awww Vron, I would go to the PCT and get things straight, this can never be right.

Please keep us posted.

Love and hugs xxx

That must be awful, surely they cannot do this???? I would do as bev says , and we are here if you need to vent .

Ps you are the reason I found this site I saw you on another forum and you were talking about here, so I feel like I am your cyber friend even if we have not met x

Copy to your GP, MP and PCT... it's disgusting to be given misleading information and cause this level of distress Vron.

It cannot be right.

Love and hugs xxx

Ive never heard of approval for seeing the dietician,its a system that you go through with dietician,docs,psych,then it goes to panel and either approved or not

I have never heard of funding for dietician either, maybe you ought to check with your pct and get it sorted.

It must be really frustrating for you, and it's totally unfair. These people don't realise how much emotion is involved for us during our wls journey.

Maybe you could speak to someone from PALS? I used them when I was being messed about by the GP and they were really good. I hope you get something sorted ((HUG)) XX

Back