• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Before and after photos.

FeeBee

You look like a different woman :)

nafpnd

I love the before and after photos, I wish people would post more, they are so inspirational! Well done on your weight loss.

Neticak

I had my RNY ByPass in June 2015 and so far have lost 8 and half stone.
I'd like to lose another half a stone but its very slow now.

Wow and congratulations 8.5 St in less than a year you must be so proud of yourself x

Thank you everyone, i'm thrilled with the change, not bad for a 60 yr old lol.
I'm going on holiday on Saturday and can't wait to be able to actually fit into my seat on the plane, shopping for holiday clothes was a pleasure instead of the usual nightmare xxx

Hannah2

Wow Pauline! Those pictures are amazing! you look like a different person! Did you think before your Op that you would see such a change? I am finding it hard to believe that I will lose that much weight and difficult to think what I will look like afterwards! Can I ask what meals you are eating at this stage? Do you still have to be careful what you eat with regards to fat/sugar?

FeeBee

@PaulineJones no way are you 60!:eek: You look amazing!
@Hannah2 I know what you mean, after so many times of trying so hard to lose weight and getting nowhere I too struggle to believe this will really work but all these success stories can't be wrong! We can do this ;)

Hanna I eat whatever i like, just not much of it, i can still only eat about a teaplate of food maybe twice a day.
I don't watch calories or fat or anything else, i've spent a life time doing that and as long as i'm not putting weight back on i must be doing something right.
I'll have a sweet when i fancy it or chocolate etc.
Its really hard for me to believe i have lost that much weight, i still feel like the fat lass all the time. When i see other people the same weight as me i don't believe i actually look like them.
I've been very lucky with loose skin, I have a few wrinkles on my tummy and the tops of my legs, my upper arms are a bit wrinkly but apart from that i have nothing. i haven't really exercised either, i work a lot and walk a lot at work but thats it.
I was also convinced the surgery wouldn't work for me, i didn't think it could really be that simple and good things don't happen to me usually.
I waited 2 and a half years for the surgery with waiting for various appointments etc. but it was really worth the wait.
I'm still losing weight but only about half a pound a week now, still it's better than a gain.
Good luck to all of you on your journey.
I'll post more pics when i get back from holiday, 2 weeks in Fuerteventura from Saturday, i can't wait.

Hannah2

Hi Pauline, thank you for replying and sharing your info. Did you have issues with dumping after your surgery at all? Excellent news about the lack of loose skin! I think that is a worry for most of us before surgery, how we will deal with that!

Have an amazing holiday! Look forward to more pics :)

Thank you Hanna,
I don't think i've ever Dumped really, sometimes i'll have like a hot flush when i eat anything sugary but thats as bad as it gets, i sometimes wish it was worse so it would put me off but no such luck lol xxx

beepbeepcat

Twit twoo you look flipping awesome! Well done

Rose2016

Fantastic success.... Thanks for sharing it - very inspiring