• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Trying to get a decent sized before and after pic in my signature?

Maria

Was born to shop
Hello :D

I've looked to see if I could find my answer on another post but can't seem to :rolleyes:

I would really like to put my before and after piccies in my sig, but when I do they go so tiny they can barely be seen :D

Some peoples pics in their signatures are really big?

I can't for the life of me work out how to do it :rolleyes::D

Any help with this would be much appreciated

:)

Hello :D

I've looked to see if I could find my answer on another post but can't seem to :rolleyes:

I would really like to put my before and after piccies in my sig, but when I do they go so tiny they can barely be seen :D

Some peoples pics in their signatures are really big?

I can't for the life of me work out how to do it :rolleyes::D

Any help with this would be much appreciated

:)

Hi Maria :)

Just wondering what size they are originally saved as on your computer there at home?

Have you tried just opening the picture first from your PC then right clicking in the middle of it and doing some editing of the size of it? Then going to File, (top left on your own PC toolbar),Save As, and saving it under a new name? Then go to User CP on Minimins and try uploading the piccy into your sig.

I'm sure Pierce will be have some advice on how to do this when he sees your query :)

Back