• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's my birthday!

Karma67

A year older, no wiser BUT 85lbs lighter!!

I found a 'before' photo taken of me last August when my sis was vistiting from NZ....This photo really brought home how big I had got :eek::eek::( . It was taken before I had started any sort of milk diet to lose the 5% so it is a 'true' photo of me at my heaviest :eek: And like alot of us I don't have alot of before photos as I was camera shy so this is the only one I have!!

At heaviest and now 85lbs lighter!!

bleurgh-horz.jpg

bleurgh2-horz.jpg

happy birthday hunni those pics are amazing! you ve done brilliantly and should be so so proud x

Happy Birthday and well done! You look fab but I have to say you were really beautiful even at your biggest honey. x You have a gorgeous smile.

You look fab but I have to say you were really beautiful even at your biggest honey. x You have a gorgeous smile.

Aww thanks for that lovely comment :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've always been the 'big' one out of the 3 daughters ...and the other two are definately GORGEOUS and size 10/12's grrr..... you know how people try to say something positive about you when you're big and don't want to mention your size.... well i was always the 'brainy' one or 'have a pretty face...! Never believed the face one....did acknowledged the brainy one tho !!! lol

Happy birthday gorgeous! Well done xx

Aww thanks for that lovely comment :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've always been the 'big' one out of the 3 daughters ...and the other two are definately GORGEOUS and size 10/12's grrr..... you know how people try to say something positive about you when you're big and don't want to mention your size.... well i was always the 'brainy' one or 'have a pretty face...! Never believed the face one....did acknowledged the brainy one tho !!! lol

You're welcome and I'm not flanneling! :D

Yeah I know the 'pretty face' comment, what they really mean is lovely face, shame about the figure!

But no longer, eh?!

Wow Brainy and beautiful! Great combination, lucky you!

Well done and you look so well.
Keep going and keep posting.
Happy Birthday, it was mine yesterday (2nd).
Much love xxx

Happy birthday

Well done and you look so well.
Keep going and keep posting.
Happy Birthday, it was mine yesterday (2nd).
Much love xxx

Happy Birthday for Monday!!! xxxx

Thank you Angel xxx

Happy Birthday Hun! Have a good one! x

Back