• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My black lab

Nanny Og

My 11 month old black lab, Cosmo, has a sock fetish.

Right now the little, well not so little he's huge, blighter has stolen socks from my son's room and is pronging all over the house with them.

Yep sound normal for a lab :D all of my lot have been through the sock nicking phase and one who is almost 3 is still prone t nick things and bolt into her hiding place like a ferret up a drain pipe :8855:
I have 4 labs at the moment but have had 7 !! 3 of which where from one litter and caused mayhem :D

How do you cope?

Although in saying that i would love another but I'll wait another year anyway to let him mature a bit and be out of the teenage stage

Its quite easy they act as a pack i have an irish wolf hound and a tibetian terrier to !! so 6 but walking them is easy as they walk as a pack and puppies are house trained very quickly as they copy the big boys :) Top tip don't over exercise young labs as they are prone to doing their cruicite ligaments which is a very expensive op !!

Mine ain't labs but 5chihuahuas and a toy poodle and they all love socks, I find black sock everywhere apart from in the clean washing pile!

I have lodgers and i do their washing and they have to put it into bags and tie them up otherwise i end up buying new socks :D also had my knickers draged into a room full of people, that was delightful :p

Mason loves socks too he evebn gets them out of the washer if it's open :) what i want to know is how do they know even brand new ones are socks they can't possibly smell :) or do they test them on peoples feet x

Back