• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post operation advise please.....

beepbeepcat

I had a gastric bypass 7 days ago have had very little worry with any of it however I'm now getting worried. My right arm has been painfull/dead feeling all around the top part from mid bicep to under pit for about 4 days. My tummy is black from tummy button over to my hip nod about 8" high. I had no drain after surgery so I'm presuming that's just the blood build up!? But would like to know if anyone has experienced a of this.

I had a big bruise for about 10 days after the op, was due to the blood thinner injections I had daily in the hospital.

I've had my stitches out today all pain gone. I think it was how I was propped up in bed. Bruising has changed colour and getting less tender the Dr was pleased with everything

Good news BeepBeep. I had bruises for ages; I still have a bit of a bruise on my wrist from the canula and that's 6 weeks now. My family call me Princess and the Pea - I get bruised from nothing!

Back