• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What to tell my girls?

Thanks for that. My girls are both 11 (twins) and my little boy is 2 so not too worried about him at the moment as he wont understand the ins and outs of it. I am leaning towards telling them a watered down version of the truth and hoping they can understand that although they love me the way I am, I dont. I think if I talk about the health benefits rather than the change in appearance they may be more positive. They are such a pair of little angels and i know they will think I am crazy because they think i am the most pretty Mummy ever. Bless them :D.

Leesh

x

Thank you all so much for your replies. I am still undecided if I am honest but it is good for me to see how everyone else has handled the situation. I think I might just go ahead and tell them but I suppose my greatest fear is that they will in some way develop an eating disorder through my actions. Like I said they are already very slim children who choose mostly healthy foods. They eat out of neccessity unlike me and I am scared that I might in some way damage them. i think they call it 'mum guilt'. Im full of it!!

Motherhood eh???
mum guilt...its hard work huh..

Good luck with what ever you decide.... x x x

Last edited:
Back