• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass

Sounds like you had a little dumping with the milkshake :(

Erin, what's this? "Spent most of the morning in tears, desperately needing a friend to call on, only realising i didn't have any!!" You've got my number, please use it when you feel low! I know I might not be a friend in the physical sense, just someone online, but I'm here for you :hug99:

Hi Wobbles, I know how you feel about lack of friends. I have been in the UK for 2 years now (I am from America) and I have only made a couple of casual friends. I am a grad student which means I spend most of my time doing research, you can guess, alone. My husband works in a different city so he is gone for his 40 hours plus commuter time. We have been straped as we only have one income and no car so we hardly go out. Doesn't make for a great social life I tell you. However, I do have some friends back home that I talk to regularly and we web camera chat so it is like a nice visit. I totally feel for you and understand how lonely it can get, that is what is so great about this forum. All kinds of people who know what you are going through. Reach out. Some of us are home most of the time and like to chat (hint, hint). PM me if you like. :D

Sounds like you had a little dumping with the milkshake :(

Erin, what's this? "Spent most of the morning in tears, desperately needing a friend to call on, only realising i didn't have any!!" You've got my number, please use it when you feel low! I know I might not be a friend in the physical sense, just someone online, but I'm here for you :hug99:

Shel, i was out driving when i started crying, and didn't have your number with me. I was thinking about you. When i got home, i went to bed with my son and bawled my eyes out, couldn't even phone my husband i was in that much of a mess. My son however, thought it was hilarious, and laughed his head off at me.

I also don't want to be a burden on anyone as we all have our problems. Thank you though.

Hi Wobbles, I know how you feel about lack of friends. I have been in the UK for 2 years now (I am from America) and I have only made a couple of casual friends. I am a grad student which means I spend most of my time doing research, you can guess, alone. My husband works in a different city so he is gone for his 40 hours plus commuter time. We have been straped as we only have one income and no car so we hardly go out. Doesn't make for a great social life I tell you. However, I do have some friends back home that I talk to regularly and we web camera chat so it is like a nice visit. I totally feel for you and understand how lonely it can get, that is what is so great about this forum. All kinds of people who know what you are going through. Reach out. Some of us are home most of the time and like to chat (hint, hint). PM me if you like. :D

Thank you PG, that means a lot. It's nice to know there are others out there who get as lonely as i do. xx

Shel, i was out driving when i started crying, and didn't have your number with me. I was thinking about you. When i got home, i went to bed with my son and bawled my eyes out, couldn't even phone my husband i was in that much of a mess. My son however, thought it was hilarious, and laughed his head off at me.

I also don't want to be a burden on anyone as we all have our problems. Thank you though.

You're not a burden :) PG and CG and I are all reaching out to you, but it's up to you to let someone in to help too x

PG, Salfords not far from me :D

Back