• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My cat died...

Sorry to hear your sad news. xx

My lovely Tilly aged 15,who had Thyroid problem went to the vet this morning at 10am,had her bloods done and got a repeat script.Came home and early this evening my son came in and told me she was dead in the front garden.My neighbour brought her in,she had only just died as she was very warm.I have got to phone the vet in the morning for her results.So sad she was a funny cat,who had a good life but her heart was weakened by the thyroid problem.I hope she didnt suffer....Maz :cry:

Hi B&B

I'm so sorry about Tilly...How sad!...I'm sure it was very quick and she did not suffer.

I hope you and your family are doing ok...pets are like another member of the family and you'll miss their presence.

(((hugs)))

I am so sorry. (((HUGS)))

aww no poor puddy tat big hugs xxx

So sorry your furry passed on but she was at home with you, in her garden rather than at the vet. I know its very soon but there are so many poor bussum pussums out there that need a home.........

Aw hun I really feel for you, My cat Molly is nearly 12 now and I am absolutely dreading it when it happens to her, I can't imagine life without her she's been with me through thick and thin. So sad. Sending big hugs from Molly and me.

:hug99: So sorry about your cat Marion... My dog is called Tilly too.. I would be lost without her, so I really feel for you xxx

Hi,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss:sigh:, I think people forget sometimes that our pets are just a part of our family as anyone else:grouphugg:.

I lost my cat Oliver a year and a half ago:cry:. Sadly he was scared by a neighbours dog and ran into the road (no need to go further). My husband found him and told me the bad news:sigh2:.

That happened a couple of weeks before christmas and then on new years day '08 we were broken into while I was on my own with my young children:flamingmad::gen147:.

So all in all it was a very bad time for me:cry:.

We have now moved :Dand I now have my rescue cat Cindy (we got her from cat protection league, they think she was about 18 mths old and had had 2 litters of kittens while a stray), she really does think she is human :rolleyes:and thinks she is after me in the pecking order which is myself, cat, dog, husband and then 3 children:D.

You can never replace a pet as they all have there own personalities and habits.

Getting Cindy was a knee jerk reaction to losing Oliver and then the break in but I wouldn't be without her.

My dog was used to cats and after about 2 months the cat and dog soon got on as long as Harry (a german shepherd who is boss eyed and the clumsiest dog you could ever meet) didn't get too over friendly or dare to drink or eat from his bowl before the Cindy inspected it first.

Take Care

Paula XX

Back