• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my christmas dinner

hopelesscase

Well i have heard today that my surgery is probably going to be on either the 23 or 24th dec. I wonder if they do a clear soup christmas dinner in hospital!!!!
mr amouries list for november and decrmber is full at hope so he has offered these dates as there are another 6 of us waiting for dates so it all depends on what the others say and theater availability. fingers crossed eh what a christmas present.
HC

oooh fingers crossed HC!

hope it works out for you hc - it sure would be a one-off never to be repeated christmas present eh - we all look for unique things to give at christmas - what could be more unique than a bypass!! fingers crossed you get your date confirmed soon xx

Hi
Hope you dont mind me asking do you mean Hope Hospital ?
I am in Irlam in Manchester and My Doctor to told me it woudl be in Leeds ?
Can it be Hope ?
How long did it take you ?
I have been referred and got a lettertoday to go to Walkden Weight Clinic next Tuesday for an appointment with the dietician.
I dont know what to expect or what questions will be aksed.. will I need new underwear ????
Helen
xx

Oh Christmas Dinner, Hate to think about what to do with the christmas Pud !!!

hello ive done it had band fitted sunday...1st week of new life here goes peoplexx

Back