• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My dream is over for now :'''((

wannabeminime

I just had confirmation that my loan has been refused. :sigh::cry::cry:So no surgery for me, at least for now. To say i am gutted is an understatement. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

So sorry to here that. Please don't turn to over eating though. Wish you all the best.

i feel for u hun x x :'( :'( im still in limbo with my finances and will be heartbroken if i cant have my op x x x we are all here for u x x x x <3

Sorry to hear that, but now you know you want the surgery it gives you a real incentive to save xxx

hi beckey, am so very very sorry. I hope something turns up later. Becky cant thank you enough. You gave me hope, thought I would never in a million years be able to afford this ever. Hope to someday. So dont give up hope love. Wishing you wonderful things.

Sorry to hear that, but now you know you want the surgery it gives you a real incentive to save xxx

By April this year i had virtually saved what i needed to. Then my father died, who lived in Ireland. I travelled back and forth to see him in hospital 4 times, with my daughter too, needed to book bed and breakfast and a hire car, and basically spent the lot.

This year has been bluddy awful.

So sorry to hear that. I hope there is a way for your dream to come true eventually. Good luck and know everyone is here to support you x

Gutted for you. :( Totally understand - I'm in the same position. Working extra hours and taking every shift going to try & save. Just when I think I'm nearly there something disastrous happens and I have to use the savings.... Crazy. Stay hopeful!! It WILL happen. Xo

Hold onto your hats, i am try another company. It may still be ok!!! :cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:

oh becky im keeping everything crossed for you, even my eyes, but not my legs coz i cant xxx

Would your bank not help?

Becky, Im so sorry to hear that but don't give up. I was refused and ended up taking my mortgage from my bank to another bank and adding some on.....I did it through money supermarket.com and probably paid more for doing it that way, but I managed to get the payments where I can afford each month but do it for longer. The cost for your health and happiness is worth it!! .......Good luck and keep trying xxx

Back