• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY FAULT!!!

shazbrad

Well it has just occured to me 2 1/2 yrs after my bypass, that the reason i have been feeling so tired and shitty all the time for ages, is because of all the shitty foods i have been eating sugary carbs etc DUHHHH i am such a dimwit sometimes, i have been putting it down to my depression and circumstances when all along it is my fault :eek: i just need to try and ease off the bad stuff now :(
The problem is i comfort eat so it's hard but i am gonna try very hard :eek:

5 day pouch test. Easiest way to break the carb habits and get back on track. Just remember if you do it that every day afterwards is day 5, don't see it as a temporary diet. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Well done for recognising that the carbs and bad stuff were causing your mood change - thats half the battle over with already. Good luck on regaining your liking for healthier food and your mood improving.

Hi I hope you get back on track soon x I keep hearing about this 5 day pouch test. What is it??

It is a plan which takes you back to basics, starting with liquid proteins and moving up through soft proteins to normal foods. It is designed to get rid of bad habits, particularly carbs and snacking, and to reaffirm restriction. It's designed for bypassers atleast 6 months post op. If followed properly it's extremely effective. If you google 5 day pouch test there is a website with full details and recipes. I can't post a link as the site includes a forum.

5 day pouch test. Easiest way to break the carb habits and get back on track. Just remember if you do it that every day afterwards is day 5, don't see it as a temporary diet. Good luck x

This sounds like a good idea hun...i'd give it a go and see how you get on x

I know what you mean. That all habit always kicks back in when your down.At least you have reconised it and doing something about it before it gets too bigger hold on you

All the best

jo
xx

Well it has just occured to me 2 1/2 yrs after my bypass, that the reason i have been feeling so tired and shitty all the time for ages, is because of all the shitty foods i have been eating sugary carbs etc DUHHHH i am such a dimwit sometimes, i have been putting it down to my depression and circumstances when all along it is my fault :eek: i just need to try and ease off the bad stuff now :(
The problem is i comfort eat so it's hard but i am gonna try very hard :eek:

Good luck with getting back on track. Carbs and sugar are very addictive and it may take a few days to get these out of your system so be kind to yourself and nurture yourself while you are getting back on track. Good luck

Back