• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first 2 piece bikini

lottie:)

I know this sounds rediculous to post about but I have been waiting for this day all my life !!!

I bought a bikini !!!!!

No Pamela Anderson but I'm pretty happyx

Attachments

• image-166261432.jpg
    image-166261432.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 271
lottie it most certainly is not ridiculous, you look amazing and fab and its lovely to see you celebrating your achievement. I will celebrate not having to wear a swimdress altho the skin on my thighs is so bad I doubt I will lol

But go you, It does NOT sound daft at all
:)

Looking good young lady :)

Fabulous !! xx

Looking hot! Well done you :D

I know this sounds rediculous to post about but I have been waiting for this day all my life !!!

I bought a bikini !!!!!

No Pamela Anderson but I'm pretty happyx

I clicked Like because there wasn't a "chuff me that's fantastic" option :D

Nothing ridiculous about having dreams young lady, especially when they are realised as spectacularly as you have realised yours. What a fantastic result, you should be brimming with pride.

You're right about Pamela Anderson, difference is yours belong to you ;)

Hi Lottie,

I messaged you yesterday ( on a different thread ) regarding your hubbies diet sheet. I noticed the site moderator is against giving out email addresses. It will take me forever to get my posts up.
Looking fab in all your pictures. Well done xx

S something I'm looking forward to myself... Not ridiculous to post it on all. Well done you, keep going. :) x

U look stunning. .......enjoy ur achievement. It's well deserving

Back