• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Fitness Pal Mobile App

Its a brilliant app keeps track of everything for you and shows you what your intake has been daily/weekly.

downloading it now...thanks!

i have been using spark people app, but i always forget to update it. I will have to look into the my fitness pal. Thanks for the info

im well impressed and just started using it lol....aready scanned my ww chicken curry micro meal box i had earlier and like a kid with a new toy ive already scanned by tea hahaha....had to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big massive thanks......this will become a major part of my weight loss and keep me on track!!!!!!!!

a also feel like ive got a new job on a checkout lol

when you go to add a food there is a little barcode type bit next to the search

hmm might be dif with dif phones and software.....im on android and using a samsung galaxy ace phone. this lets me scan by using my camera

Yes but you have to download the barcode scanner app right? I did this a few weeks ago but didn't get the benefit so took it off...

Might have to think about it though now... I will definitely look at the myfitnesspal app, thanks PBG x

mine is a little blue box just to the right of the seach food part for when u have clicked to add food then added say..dinner for example..... i didnt have to download the scanner it was just there already....like i say maybe dif phones and software offer dif methods of how you can use this app.
im delighted i have the scanner it is perfect for the stage iam at in this long process

Back