• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

good luck sharron ... not long now .. fingers crossed for you .. x kaycee

Good luck for 12th June, will keep you in my thoughts. Some good luck: :vibes:

Thanks Lyn I have told my boss she needs to give me loads of work that day to keep my mind of it because I can't ring them until after 3.

Been on the orlistat for a week tomorrow just been on the scales and not showing any weight loss in actual fact it is showing a gain. A bit fed up but will keep trying.

Ah, the deadly trap of weighing too often. Make sure you don't weigh daily because you can see a loss/gain of the same couple of pounds which can lower morale. Try in the beginning to only weigh once a week at the same time (first thing in the morning).

Best of luck for your appointment,
Nic;)

Thanks everyone for your support. It is so good to be able to come on here and talk to you all. Its all I can think about even hubby couldn't sleep last night so laid watching me sleep thinking I hope you get your wish on Friday bless him I don't know what I would do without his support he is wonderful.

fingers crossed sharron, i will be thinking of you

lisa xxx

Thanks Gaynor.

Been naughty this morning and got on scales again (slap hand) hooray I have lost what they said I had put on. Promise I will not get on them again until next Sunday. (100 lines). lol

Back