• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My lovely Holliday in the carrabean Pictures enclosed

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Well hi there Peeps, Ime finaly back from my holliday in the carribean , I have enclosed some of my photos for you all to view. I still have a couple of stone to lose so I will class these pictures as my inbetween stage LOL. I wont lie as I did put on just over 3Lb but that isnt bad concidering I ate realy well. 4 x meals per day plus lots of pina colada cocktails Lol. The 3.5Lb that I gained has now come off plus a further 1.5Lb so Yep! ime a happy bunny. I think if anything its given my weight loss what they call a kick start so ime pleased of that. But have fun viewing my photos as I did taking them Gail-Michelle xxxxxx

Gail, I'm not often envious of other people. BUT I AM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fantastic, your waist goes in in the middle and you look amazing. I am greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen with envy. So pleased that you obviously had a great time, and losing that holiday weight is brilliant. I so need some sunshine on my back and this pikkie is the closest I'll come to it. haha:gen157: Welcome back.

Last edited:
fantastic photos Gail, looks like you had a fab time. Well done on not putting many lbs on while away and even better for getting them off again with a Brucie bonus!

John xx

Get you in your bikinis Mrs!!!

Looks like you had a terrible time, I mean, all that sunshine, turquoise seas, white sandy beaches, pina coladas... I really don't know how you coped. :rolleyes:

Cuppa xx ;);)

Wow is all i can say, Gail u look fab in ur bikini and in all ur pics. Where in the Carribean did u go xx

Looks like a wonderful time! I am so jealous!

:)Lovely piccies-you look fab Gail:)

I'm sorry Gail, but i've got to report you for those pictures..

Surely it's illegal for someone to look so fabulously happy and healthy and darn right fabulous?

Seriously you looked fab and am glad you had a lovely time, your grandchildren look gorgeous also. Good to have you home again tho xx

Back