• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Mum Has Gone

Julie - I am so, so sorry. It will be a relief to know she passsed away peacefully and without pain. I wish you and your family strength as you cope with her loss.

Oh Julie, I'm so sorry to hear this news. What an awful shock for you. Please take care and know that all of your friends here are thinking of you at this sad time x x

Oh hun am so so sorry to hear this devesating news, My thoughts are with you all at this heart breaking time xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news, sending you my best wishes.

so sorry Julie, my deepest sympathy goes to you and your family at this very sad time. Sending you big hugs. I watched my nan die of stomach cancer that took over her hole body and she was a mess at the end (she had 2 weeks to live.) Glad your mum went in peace. Take care love xxx

I am so sorry Julie, please accept my deepest sympathy

Aww Julie I am SO SO SOOOOOO sorry for your loss.
Nothing I can say will make it better so once again accept my best wishes and if you need me, just shout xx
Steph xx

no words really help at this time, but having been there, it hurts like hell, my thoughts are with you at this terrible time ;)

I'm so sorry for your loss Julie. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Hugs.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family....I hope that your strength remains and that you find some peace in this hard time.

Much love xxx

Julie I was so sad to read about your loss.
My deepest symphathy to you and your family.

Pinkyxx

Sorry to hear of your loss Julie x I lost my mum at the end of January. Will be thinking of you x

Back