• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My New Beginning

reederroo

Well the day has finally come and I'm sat at the airport for my flight to Prague!!! Experiencing all sorts of feelings; nerves, excitement and head spinning! I know for sure it's the right decision for me.

Hope everyone who has had ops this week and due this weekend is all ok and I will be thinking of you.

Huge thanks to Mrs DF, SleeveGirl, Nikkita, seemefeet, and Samsara who have got me through to this stage.

A thank you too to all of you on here as this place has been my saviour over the past few months and your inspirational stories have been the key to keeping me focused.

Will see you very soon on the other side. My op is on Saturday and I can't bloody wait!!!

Take care and have a great weekend all.

Caroline xx

:happy036: Best of luck, gorgeous girl and safe journey :airplane: Thinking of you and hope all goes swimmingly. See you on the other side :party0011: Much love x x x x x x x x

Good luck my lovely :) Update us when you can. I can't wait to hear how you get on :)

Massive massive thanks from me to you hun :) You've been a great support xxxxxxx

Well the day has finally come and I'm sat at the airport for my flight to Prague!!! Experiencing all sorts of feelings; nerves, excitement and head spinning! I know for sure it's the right decision for me.

Hope everyone who has had ops this week and due this weekend is all ok and I will be thinking of you.

Huge thanks to Mrs DF, SleeveGirl, Nikkita, seemefeet, and Samsara who have got me through to this stage.

A thank you too to all of you on here as this place has been my saviour over the past few months and your inspirational stories have been the key to keeping me focused.

Will see you very soon on the other side. My op is on Saturday and I can't bloody wait!!!

Take care and have a great weekend all.

Caroline xx

Good luck, see you on the other side xx
;)

Darlin, I have a rare moment of wifi and just wanted to send you a massive hug and lots of love.
You have my number so I'm here anytime (even at night, I'm an insomniac!!!)
Tom will take care of you and you will be fine.
Be strong. This is going to be everything you have dreamed of for so long.
Hugs
:) xxx

thank you everyone... Im here with my new lovely friend Jennie whom I have met tonight. We have settled in our new home and very excited girlies / scared lol.

having pre ops tomorrow at 8 am.

will update soon xx

Good luck with your pre op tomorrow hun xxx

Roo,

Good luck for today. I'm glad you have a lovely friend with you. I've said Hi to her first post.
Have fun today, the city is amazing and the shopping centre near the apartment is worth a visit.
Text me if you have any worries or questions.
Hugs xxxx

Hello lovely kimboski, I can't lie it's been horrendous how have you been? I think I am starting to come out the other side now xx

Hello lovely kimboski, I can't lie it's been horrendous how have you been? I think I am starting to come out the other side now xx

Good to hear from you! I found the first three days horrendous as well but then suddenly turned a corner! Hope you feel better soon. X

hope your on the mend very soon, just noticed your only round the corner from me, im in reddish small world

Oh no Roo, so sorry to hear that! Glad you're starting to feel better, I hope that carries on very fast :)

I've been really lucky and seem to be having a really good recovery. Very little pain or nausea; mind you I am taking it very slowly and having plenty of naps. Just making sure I keep walking and drinking plenty of fluids.

Are you getting all the help you need? X

Hi Caz, hope you're ok, how did the op go? I haven't been on here for a few days - was stuck in hospital, I came out yesterday afternoon. I feel exactly the same as you. xxxx

Did anyone else really struggle to keep fluids down at first? I am on day 4, been here an extra day as concerns about odeama around top of the wrap (common apparently) so I had to have a second of those vile xrays! They seemed happier after that, and are measuring every ml I get down, but no-one is bothered about th he amount coming straight back up! I feel like it's more than the intake. I don't feel that awful nausia now - I just literally pop it straight back up. All the time it's inside me it's painful, but once released no pain whatsoever! Just wondered if anyone else had these symptoms with a wrap with odeama or if I should be insisting on further investigations, although to be honest I just need to get home to my comfy bed and can't do another day here on my own!! Xxxx

Hi jennie, Awwww I was so gutted leaving you behind. I am glad you are feeling loads better now. Honestly even by yesterday at 5 keeping fluids totally in was a nightmare but after that whilst on my journey home. As I had to walk walk walk it all started to lift. By the time we got in last night at 3 am after a 4 and half hour delay I was worse for wear but still feel better hour by hour. You will feel so much better once home.

Katy, so glad you are doing ok. I can definitely say though first few days are a shocker but good things are about to start!!!!

Kimboski, aww I'm delighted you are going from strength to strength. You've been brill. Are you enjoying your liquids?

Xxxxxxx

Kimboski, aww I'm delighted you are going from strength to strength. You've been brill. Are you enjoying your liquids?

Xxxxxxx

I've been VERY lucky! My pouch lets me know when I've drank too much of anything other than water.

It really is an eye opener 'learning' to sip fluids....... had absolutely no idea my immediate response to anything in a cup was to gulp it down! :rolleyes: Just shows how ingrained our eating/drinking habits are or should I say WERE :). I am loving the drinking yoghurts and some of the shakes........ but they do remind me of the dreaded milk diet :mad:.

If you see in the news that a madman has been seen in a field screaming at cows, that'll be me ;)

I hope you're continuing to get better and better x. Are you in less pain?

Back