• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My New Beginning

Hello lovely, chuckling away at your description of the man in a field of cows ha ha. Yes I agree I'm a big gulper and soon know if I don't sip properly. I feeling loads better today and less wind pain. Feeling normal ish now! What drinking yogs do you buy? I need to find some thin enough and also little xx

Hello lovely, chuckling away at your description of the man in a field of cows ha ha. Yes I agree I'm a big gulper and soon know if I don't sip properly. I feeling loads better today and less wind pain. Feeling normal ish now! What drinking yogs do you buy? I need to find some thin enough and also little xx

I swore by muller vitality in the liquid stage! They are 100ml pots. X

Hello lovely girl. How are you doing now? Right muller vitality that's perfect thank you. I know they will be perfect as thin enough for me right now xx

I'm doing great thanks! On proper food now and started exercise the other day. Running and Zumba are my choice at the moment! I was 5 weeks post op yesterday and on Sunday when I do my official weigh in I was 30lb down altogether! It's amazing how quick you turn the corner and I'm sure in no time you will be fighting fit as well. X

What drinking yogs do you buy? I need to find some thin enough and also little xx

Great news that you're feeling better :D

I've been using Activa 'pouring' yoghurt (not quite sure how that is supposed to be different to drinking yoghurt). They come in a largish carton and have some lovely flavours.

I just pour a little amount in a glass quite often and sip from that. I find it less fussy than dinky little pots.

Also, if something is too thick then just add some milk (yes, the dreaded milk) it makes a big difference.

Keep getting better x

Thanks to all of you just what I needed to hear. Hoping Jennie got back ok this morning. She has been through it bless her xx

I'm doing great thanks! On proper food now and started exercise the other day. Running and Zumba are my choice at the moment! I was 5 weeks post op yesterday and on Sunday when I do my official weigh in I was 30lb down altogether! It's amazing how quick you turn the corner and I'm sure in no time you will be fighting fit as well. X

Wow I actually can't believe your op was 5 weeks ago. That has gone so quick and 30lbs is incredible. I am hoping to start running after I've done 4 weeks well more like jogging for me ;). I will need to strap the boobs down as dont really want black eye injuries. Keep going gorgeous. Skinny minnie here you come xx

I was sick for a few weeks on and off and suffered terrible wind/indigestion pain with anything milk related. Things dramatically improved for me once I went onto the mushy stage. Chin up it does get better. I am 17 weeks post op now and feel amazing and am 46lbs down :)

Hi there, thank you for your message. That is so good to know. Day 6 today and it is getting better day by day. Oh my god on your weight loss. That is bloody mega. I'm so chuffed for you. I hope that's me when I'm looking back. You are a great inspiration xxxxx

Hi Caroline,
Sorry I missed this while I was away... Hope you are ok? Things do get better each day.. I feel I could eat anything now albeit small portions... Even had a small beer while on holiday but think ill give them a miss for awhile....
Take care xx

Aww hello young man. Thanks for your message. Ooh before I forget Tom told me to give you his best. He said you were a true gentleman... Aw bless. Hope you've had a great holiday and I'm so glad you are doing great.

All good at this end!!! I feel like me again now and a little bit lighter wahoo.

Xx

Back