• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My night at A and E

hopelesscase

My evening has bee quite eventful rather than typing it out myself i have just pasted whet my son has posted on his forum. If i could of done it i would of eaten a scabby horse for comfort. But knowing that i still have my son is better than any food. Here is his story

As some of you already know, I've just had a bit of a nasty bash..

I was on the way home from a ride out after finally getting my bike sorted! Only out for about 45minutes and on the way home decided to take a bit of a detour through Walkden.
Just as I got through the lights I saw a van edging forwards with his caravan on tow which wasn't for slowing down. I slammed on but left it too late and needless to say, went head on into the side of the caravan and then underneath. Straight away I could hear sirens, but it wasn't until I realised that the van driver hadn't stopped that I knew it wasn't the ambulance.

The van carried on for about 200m, with me underneath LITERALLY screaming for my life, with shards of sparks behind me and my right ankle locked between the bike and the underside of the caravan the wrong way round.
Eventually, he did stop and due to me still being consious, I had the luxury of seeing the chavvy c***s run off; leaving me trapped screaming in agony!

Paramedics and the fire brigade were called and I had the luxury of doping up on the NHS's finest laughing gas whilst having a bit of banter with Caz, the first paramedic on scene.
The wreck hadn't been taped off at this time and I could over-hear passers talking on their phones and to their mates about this "bad car wreck with the biker still underneath and talking".

It wasn't till one of the by-standers offered me a cig that I noticed the petrol and oil pissing out at which I asked him nicely, to **** off!

Eventually, the fire crew arrived and managed to get the caravan lifted off me, a back board under me and me onto the stretcher.
I was then taken to Bolton hospital, given a once, twice and three time over before they took me for an Xray which proved that nothing was broken! (thank ****).

Police then arrived, went through a brief statment, breathalised me (0.0) and told me they'd be round tomorrow.

I'm now sat at home with my legs taped up and a massive gouge in my right knee.

I've had about 20 people tell me to make sure I do the lottery tonight and most of those have also said that they're extremely suprised it wasn't a fatality...

What a night eh? Thank **** I had all my gear on and people who are trained to rescue people like me...

Attachment:

IMG00037.jpg [ 269.46 KB | Not viewed yet ]

Attachment:

IMG00036.jpg [ 365.34 KB | Not viewed yet ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus.. did the van driver like.. stop and talk to police?
what a brave lad..!!! Sending my love..

x x

blimey! well done for getting out in one piece, good to hear you are still with us to fight another day

So very happy you are with us to tell your story!:grouphugg:

You poor thing, the cuts do look red raw:eek:...I hope they are not too painful.

Love Mini xxx

I turns out it was a stolen van and caravan involved in a police pursuite. Hence why the police were there so quick. They managed to get one of the two toe rags from the van and he is now in police custody.
I feel very Blessed to be sat here with my son

what a lucky lad... could have been so much worse.... :)

hugs to you x

Your son has been so lucky just glad to see his injuries are not too bad

Irene xx

What a horrific thing to happen. So glad your son is ok *HUGS*

its disgusting when people do things like that.. absaloutly disgusting.. glad they got at least one of them.. scum that they are..
x

So blessed, someone was looking out for him. Thank God he is alright. Hope the wounds heal soon and they do the *******s.xxxx

What a night Carol, glad you are both ok. Look after him while he mends - he will have a great tale to tell next time he makes it out with his mates and the battle scars to prove it. Thinking of you both xx

So glad he is ok,thing is they never give a tough enough sentence to the bxxxxxxs who do these things!Should let some mums sort them out!!

Blimey who need casualty and the bill when you have got real life!!!
Glad he is OK, you both take care
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Blummin heck Carole! Glad he's ok, what a horrid ordeal to go through.

Huge huge :hug99: hugs for you, glad you managed to stay away from comfort food. Look after both of you today, you're still going to be in shock slightly.

Back