• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY NIGHTMARE

genevive57

hi all,
those of you who have followed my recent posts will know i was wired up for a sleep apnoa test yesterday.
the black box was set to record from 11 pm to 8.30 am this morning.
well - i don't know what data's gonna be on that box because i lay awake for most of the night!! how can my sleep pattern be monitored if i couldn't flippin sleep??
i know i dropped of at brief intervals but is this gonna be enough do you think?
so frustrated peeps
jan xx

You will have slept enough for them to see! I was convinced I hadn't slept a wink when I had my tests done (and I had 2 nights in noisy hospital wards, not even my own bed!) but they had plenty of useable data, so don't worry, I'm sure it will give them some results! Good luck :)

That will be enough... i had mine done at the hospital and i was awake most of the night too..and they said they only need about ten minutes x

oh thanks soohhh much for that snagglepuss. this test is the last hoop i have to get through so that i can have my gastric sleeve op on 08th march. when i have my sensible head on i no that if there is a sleep problem then i need to get it sorted out before my surgery but, the psyched up fat person in me just want to get it done NOW
thanks for your support n i hope my outcome will be the same as yours my love
jan xx

thank u too rayne,
just further confirmation and support for me.
this site is full of wonderful folk
many thanks
jan xx

I was awfull during mine a.few weeks ago I was awake about 6 times in the night! I normally only get up 1ce if at all, but uve not heard anything back yet so hopefully worked, I hope yours did too, nothing worse than not knowing xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Well having read your updated post, I now know all was well, Jan ... good luck for you upcoming op, hon now you are in the clear :):):) xxx

Back