• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op today

millywomble

hi everyone got my preop today ive lost 7lb since last friday doing the liver reducing diet . but im still 12lb heavier than my last appointment . im absolutly terrified incase my op gets cancelled . has anyone else had this problem ? xxx

sorry, i havent had this problem as havent started the journey yet but didnt want to read your post and not reply.

best of luck, i hope all goes well for you xx

hi everyone got my preop today ive lost 7lb since last friday doing the liver reducing diet . but im still 12lb heavier than my last appointment . im absolutly terrified incase my op gets cancelled . has anyone else had this problem ? xxx

Best of luck with your op. I've not long had a tummy tuck on the NHS, first op was cancelled due to a more priorty op needing to take place but they rescheduled me within a fortnight and I believe they aim to reschedule any cancellations within a quick turnaround. All the best.

Hi everyone yes my pre op went fine i was 20st 6 lb at my last app i was 19st 10lbs hopfully i can get a bit more off for thursday when i go in for my op on friday . Nothing was mentioned abkut the gain just to keep doing as i was and loosing . The pre op diet is gruelling but its working 10lb loss in first week so hopefully will do the same thus week id love to go in on thursday and be 19.10 x

Back