• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery in 1 week - Scary... x

Tammy Allinson

Hi i'm new. I am due surgery (bypass) on 21/4/13 :eek: and av just completed the 1st week ov the Liver Reducing Diet. I feel very emotional at the minute. Im excited but also terrified. Just keep thinking this time next year my life will b so much different. Tammy. x

Hi tammy.

It is a emotional time. But trust me you will have no regrets. Best thing I've ever done. Any questions just ask x

Aww Thanku. I'm worried slightly after reading on ere about operations being postponed due to erratic blood sugars. I dont get my results from pre-op assessment until Monday but I no that my Diabetic nurse had said that my blood sugars hadnt been too gud at the last appointment. This scares me even more as if its delayed by a few month I dont no if I will ever get it as I av a massive issue with food and it has taken me all my time just to get the weight off required. Dont want it delayed even further as if I gain that will b that. Really scared now after reading posts. x

good luck hun im sure your be fine

Tammy its so emotional for many reasons however the scare factor will soon be replaced by the joy factor as your new slimmer self emerges fitter, slimmer and healthier! good luck with your surgery and I hope to see your exciting journey unfold.:clap::clap::clap:

Welcome Tammy and good luck with your pre-op diet :) Your surgery is just around the corner! Did you get your blood results? x x

Thanku every1...Yes I av ad my blood results and the operation can go ahead... 3 days and it will all b over... Scary but exciting...x

This time 2moz I will b ringing the ward to see if nothing has changed and if my surgery will b going ahead Sunday... I don't know how I feel at this moment... Excited, anxious, scared... My stomach is doing somersaults... This is the start of the rest ov my life... Cant wait to b able to go down them waterslides with my children wen we r on holiday.... xxx

Wow! Good for you. Hope it all goes well. I was a wreck the week before my op and the night before..............well lets not go there!

Its natural as you know your life is going to change so much.....for the better.
xx

Well done and all the best for your op. Good luck x. Yeah! Waterslides! Never thought about those, but I am now! X :)

Hi Tammy,

Hi Tammy,
I was sending you good luck before but must of narped the return and posted a Hi only! hehe Glad to read you are home safe and now a post opper :)
How are you feeling?
kat x

Back