• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY POST OP PICS

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
pre op and 12 days post op

Attachments

• glitterfy-flpbkbypass.jpg
    glitterfy-flpbkbypass.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 17th nov 10.JPG
    17th nov 10.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
What a difference Liz , im 4 days post op and feeling bit dizzy and still have wind pain does it get easier ?? on the plus side iv lost 7lb since xx

your looking good liz.
looking forward to meeting you and the others at dec 4th
dog stadium
cheque in the post tomorrow for £20 (2 tickets)

you're looking canny Liz :D how do you feel?

Yvonne xx

i feel great Yvonne never felt better, best decision i made to convert over to a bypass, i feel free for the 1st time in years xxx

You're looking amazing Liz. Congratulations.
Grace xxx

Liz you are looking marvellous xx

What a difference Liz , im 4 days post op and feeling bit dizzy and still have wind pain does it get easier ?? on the plus side iv lost 7lb since xx

the wind pain does get easier, walking moving about is the best and quickest way to disperse it, i was given peppermint capsuals from the hospital too, i hope you feel better soon, congrats on the weight loss x

your looking good liz.
looking forward to meeting you and the others at dec 4th
dog stadium
cheque in the post tomorrow for £20 (2 tickets)

:) Hiya Juney thanks, im so looking forward to meeting you too, i will introduce you to some of the girls on the 4th, i wil let you know when i recieve the cheque xxx

Great to see you so positive and doing so well Liz... a shining example for me to follow for sure!
Well done. Love and hugs xxx

absolutely amazing well done xxxx an inspiration to us all xxx

well done Liz you are looking really good already xx

thankyou for everyones kind comments xxx

You look great, well done!! xxx

Back