• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca's progress pics.

Sambucca

I have posted some pics in my album. Those of you that know me will know what a big deal that is for me to do, as I simply detest having my photo taken.

I have been reduced to tears today looking at my pre-op pics, and the two that I have posted are the only ones I can bring myself to post.

I'm 3 1/2 months post surgery and have lost 4 1/2 stones now. Finally I am beginning to like what I see. THe pics show that I still have a very long way to go - but at least they didnt make me cry, like the pre op pics.

Well personally I think that you were stunning before and you are stunning now. Youre doing well hon, good on ya and I hope that I can half as much success as you xx
Steph xx

2 words for you young lady - SEXY MOMMA. Swit Swoo I can't wait 'til we the B44 posse can get dressed up and go out and paint the town red with lots of glittery bits too x x x

Sam i've looked at all your pics and you look fab in them all, but i have to see you look a real corker in your little black outfit waiting to go on your works night out. Well done indeed xx

Wow you look so pretty and shapely too - well done - you should love having your picture taken now xxx

My dearest twin, you look so FANTASTIC in your pics, it is absolutely amazing that you don't enjoy having your picture taken! You have always had the most lovely face, skin & hair but now you have a rockin body to go with it, YOU ARE A STUNNER!!! No, you are not imaging it, people are staring and whispering, and it is because you look so great.

Hugs,
Nic:D

Thanks Everyone, you are all so lovely xx

Sam i have just felt really emotional reading this but when i looked at yr pics the flood gates opened.
Wow but you always were stunning you just didnt see it!

You look amazing, well done on your start to a slimmer, healthier you xxx

Great progress photos! You look fabulous, well done!

Lx

Hi, I am new to this forum. Hope to visit often. I have had all my tests and groups but not had a referral date yet. Why is it that I can't see all of your photos? Is there some protection on them? Well done to all by the way, you have all done really well.
Keep your fingers crossed I get my date soon.

Back