• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre and post op pics

farzu

Hi everyone,
Here are some of my pre, op day and post of pics.

image-1184822675.jpg

My graduation day jan 2011

image-1317117673.jpg

My birthday feb 2012

image-1078755031.jpg

My husband and I in a wedding in dec 2011

mrscinders

wow well done you look fab xx

farzu

My goodness what a difference you look so young in the after pics, well done the hard work is paying off xx;)

Thanks Chrisa Its just been a month and i can feel the differance myself. Hope to lose more soon. i'm still the same from last 2 weeks tough. stuck on 81.5kg at the moment but i'm really happy with the losses so far.

chrisa

Thats how mine works sticks a couple of weeks then it goes down couple of weeks then repeats itself, thats just the way your body like to do it, happily and safely, less loose skin that way slow and steady. xx

Natstar

You look amazing!!!!!

Yvessa

I am fab at the moment :) Weight is shooting off. Am eating mushy food and lovin' it :) Feel really good at the moment, not had any problems eating and am feeling really chilled :)

Big an Bouncy

Farzu you look great and so much younger too!
i can see the light in your eyes as you start to emerge as the lovely woman you are,bet husband is delighted.Maz x

farzu

Farzu you look great and so much younger too!
i can see the light in your eyes as you start to emerge as the lovely woman you are,bet husband is delighted.Maz x

hahaha husband is going crazy lol, he gets jealous now a days when some one compliments me ;)

farzu

I am fab at the moment :) Weight is shooting off. Am eating mushy food and lovin' it :) Feel really good at the moment, not had any problems eating and am feeling really chilled :)

Thats really great hun, I think i suffered from mild dumping yesterday, don't really remember what i ate, may be a weight watchers bread but i had really bad stomach cramps and then vomited a lot. felt really sick at first but after the vomiting everything was on place thank God.

Paula Garner

I can't believe how different you look just one month post op. you look so much younger and happier. Well done that's amazing, and thank you for sharing :)