• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre and post op pics

Wow , such a difference already :)

Are you sure that's not your younger sister in the post-op photos?! A noticeable difference after just 5 weeks, you are obviously doing something right. Well done, and keep up the good work.

Are you sure that's not your younger sister in the post-op photos?! A noticeable difference after just 5 weeks, you are obviously doing something right. Well done, and keep up the good work.

Hahaha no Cathi, thats just me after 10 Kg weightloss :D and with a very happy heart.

Farzu, may I ask how old you are? The change in your face and outlook in just a short time really is incredible! What weight are you now?

Your looking great already, well done x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Sar2567 said:
Farzu, may I ask how old you are? The change in your face and outlook in just a short time really is incredible! What weight are you now?

I just turned 30 in feb. i am 81kg today :D

You're looking fab :D
You look like a different person, the weight loss has knocked years off of you.

Well done Farzu!!! You do look much younger!! Keep up the good work lovely lady xxx

OMG faruz you look great, what a change well done xx

Well done Farzu!!! You do look much younger!! Keep up the good work lovely lady xxx

Thanks fuffs. you look lovely too in your pics. You have lost a lot. I was a bit jealous of you as i still cannot see my collar bones...lol....

Hi Farzu

I remember reading your posts a few years ago in 2009 and you were just starting to apply for funding, its taken a long time for you, but wow it has paid off, you look great, and like everyone says so so much younger, your husband should be jealous.
Well done you

Thanks Zeebee...yes i have waited a long time and at last my long waiting is paying off. Still have a long way to go but i'm very happy with what have happened till now :D

farzu said:
Thanks fuffs. you look lovely too in your pics. You have lost a lot. I was a bit jealous of you as i still cannot see my collar bones...lol....

Lol! My collarbones always show first. I would prefer it be my hip bones lol

Pre-op starts on the 14th. I have got the tape measure out and measured everything! Need to do 'before' photo's!

Just like everyone else is saying, you look years younger! Well done - keep it up as its obviously working a treat!

Back