• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tattoo addiction

Slimby50

Just watching this program on the tv. Just wondered if anyone has tattoos that have changed since surgery. I have one on the top of my arm: barbed wire going around. I wonder if this change when the weight comes off. I wonder what will happen with the loose skin!

That's good... I thought mine would have turned into a bracelett, so I'm a little more hopefull now!

It will either get smaller or lower! I wonder what will happen to the tats...hmmmm

I have 8 tats in total....but the one I'm interested in is an elephant I have on my hip, over the years it has stretched and got bigger, but can already see it getting smaller :)

My issue is I have one on my top arm... Still it good to see what's happened to other peoples! :0)

I'm itching to get another (I have several on one upper arm, one on the back of my neck), but I'm holding off until I've managed to get the surgery and lose a majority of the weight. I'm afraid it will just not look good after the skin shrinks!

Back