• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

scar

it may be just be a small infection due to a stitch end trying to work its way free, best to get it checked out asap and dont keep poking it as it will get worse, good luck x

How did things go, Maz? Guessing it may have been a little abcess :( Hope you are feeling better after your doctor appointment & he sorted things for you xx :)

three of my scars have a stitch thats a bit proud .........mind you when the hairs grow back on my belly they should be covered ;) wait till yours grow back :8855::8855:

hey hun, mine had a bump behind the little one at the top but it popped and went away. Hope the doc was able to sort it out for you xxx

Oh cool maz, fingers crossed :) x

three of my scars have a stitch thats a bit proud .........mind you when the hairs grow back on my belly they should be covered ;) wait till yours grow back :8855::8855:

Glad you are a bit better today, Maz ... who would be a doctor :eek: Bet you can't wait for your belly hair to grow back, lol :8855:

Back