• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My then and now pics :)

This is a picture of me with my little sister on Saturday 18th august at a family wedding :)

Attachments

• image-578053588.jpg
    image-578053588.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 604
Wow - I want to be at target too! You look so well and happy and slim! Txxx

Hope you look amazing x well done

Thanks ladies, my heaviest i was 18 stone 9lb, on the day of my op I was 16 stone and today I weigh 10 stone 5lb! I had my op in February, I'm 6 and a half month post op now, I'm not quite at target yet I want to get to 10 stone but I'm really pleased with everything. I love my sleeve :) :) x

you look amazing hope!!! well done you :) xxx

Thanks ladies, my heaviest i was 18 stone 9lb, on the day of my op I was 16 stone and today I weigh 10 stone 5lb! I had my op in February, I'm 6 and a half month post op now, I'm not quite at target yet I want to get to 10 stone but I'm really pleased with everything. I love my sleeve :) :) x

Wow, I had my sleeve end of November, was 13st 10lbs on day of op. My original goal was to get into the 10s, once I got there I got greedy and wanted to be below 10. I'm now 9st 11lbs and getting greedy again. Well my new goal is 9 and a half stone but I'm not sure how skinny I want to get as at my age (64) scrawny is not a good look!

Well done Hope, you look great. I'm only 6 weeks post sleeve, so can't wait to get where you are.
Your pictures are an inspiration and a great motivation, especially to those having doubts about their surgery.
Thankyou for sharing

Wow!! You look amazing!! that is a really great weight loss, and what a difference! You must be so pleased with what you have achieved hope... Congratulations xxx

Thanks everyone for ur lovely comments :) I'm over the moon with my results! I wish all of u at the beginning lots of success and everyone post op well done on wot u have achieved and keep it up. My losses have really dropped now but I still want to get 5lb off so still trying :) x

You should be so proud of yourself. You guys are on here are so inspiring x

Wow what a fantastic success story. Very happy for you :)

Back