• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck

Crackers169

Hi folks! Well I had my tummy tuck done yesterday at the Spire Murrayfield. I also had liposuction to massive lumps in my thighs caused by my diabetes, and another lump in my arm cut out.

I am feeling remarkably ok, and got home today! It is strange having 4 areas that are tender.

I have tried to attach before and after pics.

image-4200325916.jpg

image-3055810545.jpg

Wow how exciting, I'm very jealous of your flat tum! X

Amazing! Thanks for sharing, so good to see what I can expect when I eventually get there! :) lovely flat tum! Hope you have a speedy recovery

Looking good crackers , lovely and flat now :)

Hi Crackers - oh that gown takes me back 10 weeks!! How fab are the staff at the Murrayfield - brilliant place.

So pleased everything has gone well for you. Take it easy - the first week is a bit rubbish, but you soon get into the swing of what you can and can't do. :)

Well it's a week today since I had my operation. I was back at the hospital to have the dressings removed, and the nurse was amazed at how well I am healing!! Not bad for someone who's had type 1 diabetes for 33 years.

Crackers x

Attachments

• image-427021719.jpg
    image-427021719.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 1,835
Looking brilliant crackers. So glad things are going smoothly. Remember rest, relax & recuperate. Take things slowly don't over do it to fast.

Wow crackers .. Fantastic tummy and the wound so neat. Rest up and heal well hun xx

Looking fab Crackers. You going back again next week for the glue to be removed? That's when you'll really see a huge difference as it takes all the dried blood etc with it when its taking off - doesn't hurt by the way - it just nipped a bit for me when Mr Stewart took out a couple of stitch ends.

Hi Sue

Yes I go back next Friday to see the nurse again, and have appointment with Mr Addison at 6 week point. So far I can't believe how well I feel. Still being sensible and taking it easy though.

When did you start driving?

Crackers xx

Hi Sue

Yes I go back next Friday to see the nurse again, and have appointment with Mr Addison at 6 week point. So far I can't believe how well I feel. Still being sensible and taking it easy though.

When did you start driving?

Crackers xx

Hi - I did a short journey at about 2.5 weeks. I had a fleur de lis TT so I was also cut all the up to just under my boobs and found that the seat belt was the main problem as it always seem to rest on a sore spot! Ended up using a slightly deflated travel pillow on my lap and put the seat belt over it - that way it kept it off my incision line.

The only other difficulties I found was putting the hand brake on and coming up to junctions where I really had to lean forward to look to see if anything was coming - cause I was leaning forward but also giving it a bit of a twist as well, if you know what I mean.

Just take it easy, no heroics and you'll be fine :)

Well here I am 3 weeks post tummy tuck. I have been back childminding. Husband was working away all week and eldest child has been ill all week. So although I feel fine, I do feel tired. Most of my wound is healing great but I have three areas that are yucky. Have been going back to the hospital twice a week for them to keep an eye on it, and I've to see the consultant on Wednesday. Thought I post pics for you to see!!!

image-2167894249.jpg

image-2112279716.jpg

My Caesarian scar went the same it's a bit ouchy, had to have antibiotics in the end, still looks very neat, are you happy overall?

Hi Clairemarie
I am delighted with the result. The red bits aren't getting any bigger and the rest of the scar is ok. My tummy is quite flat even although I am still swollen!! Just need boobs lifted and my transformation is complete!!!!

Back