• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on my referral

zns

Oh god do I feel a right numpty for being so needy and upset yesterday.

I phoned the surgery this morning to speak to the secretary and she said it had been sent and was sorry that I had been told it hadnt! All that upset over sodding nothing!!! Grrr

So I phoned the hospital to make sure they had got it and they have!!! He told me that my appointment is in the system so I should have a letter in the post in the next few days!!!

What a different day today is. Thank you all for the support yesterday.

Oh he said the appointment should be on the 31st July.

Well thats fab news - not long to wait. Quite natural to get upset - its a huge thing and once you have made the decision, you just want to get it done - well I did anyway!

Oh god do I feel a right numpty for being so needy and upset yesterday.

I phoned the surgery this morning to speak to the secretary and she said it had been sent and was sorry that I had been told it hadnt! All that upset over sodding nothing!!! Grrr

So I phoned the hospital to make sure they had got it and they have!!! He told me that my appointment is in the system so I should have a letter in the post in the next few days!!!

What a different day today is. Thank you all for the support yesterday.

Oh he said the appointment should be on the 31st July.

Hi Zins well done on getting the app which hospital are you going to.
Take care xx

Back