• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Name 1 thing you can do now, that you couldn't do pre-op

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
For me, it has to be that I'm so much more flexible, I can sit in positions that I couldn't sit in for years. I can cross my legs comfortably, sit on the floor with my legs crossed, or knees up to my chest - and I can get up of the floor again too!!! :8855:

Ok, who's next?

Great idea for a thread...

Now I can leave food on my plate, without feeling guilty, or trying to shovel it in to "save waste".

I have to admit that did take some time to get used to that though.

Great idea for a thread...

Now I can leave food on my plate, without feeling guilty, or trying to shovel it in to "save waste".

I have to admit that did take some time to get used to that though.

That's something I still struggle with Sambucca, I hate waste & it drives me crazy having to throw my food away all the time, hopefully I'll get used to it one day.

this is more than one but; I don't need a seat belt extension on an aeroplane and I dont have to shop in Evans and has anyone else noticed that their bath is definitely much bigger:D

I haven't been in Evans in months, & plan to NEVER EVER go there again!!!!!

xxx

I do still shop in Evans, but am a size 14 now and only continue to shop there as they always have tonnes of stuff on the sale rail in size 14. Last time I went in I got 3 tops, all size 14 and it cost £13 in total!

I think its natural that for most of us, as soon as we are in size 16 or below we vow never to set foot in there again as the big wide world of shopping opens up to us, but if you are a size 14, dont rule out Evans next time you are shopping. You might find some bargains.

Sorry Sam, I'm with Porpo on this one, lol.

After being limited to only Evans for years, I vowed never to set foot in the place again once I could get clothes from 'normal' shops.

I can't say I miss it, haha.

xxx

Walk between 3 and 5 miles a day

I can go out at night, and not feel self conscious about getting any fat comments;)
Like Sam I also trawl through the sales rails in EVANS, even though I can shop anywhere now:D

Walk without a walking stick! xx

I can now paint & remove my toe nail polish without getting a stitch in my side from bending over!

I agree with Mixman!

Cut my toenails, do up the lap strap on an aircraft seat , get up from a garden chair without taking it with me (having it wedged around my lardy ar*e was so not a good look... or feeling), wear decent shoes, run... the list goes on.

hehe great minds think alike mixxy i afraid im saying a rude one my hubby sed im more flexable im his flexable friend pmsl hope this doesnt offend anyone hehe

walking and being able to talk at the same time without getin out of puff lol theres loads more but where only aloowed one hehe

Just 1? Crikey! I have soooooooo many!!!

Are we allowed rude ones :)
Don't get me started on those:8855::8855::8855:I have quite a few:eek:;):D

Back