• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

narrow minded ppl

dsarah1977

I went primark today and asi left some twat looked at me and said look at the size of that,hurtful im telling u then i looked back again and she was getting her b/f to look at the state of me,why are ppl like that makes me feel like i shouldnt go ib skinny clothes shops no more.Ppl need to look at there selfs before judging me and other big ppl.Pity some ppl dont bring there kids up to judge others on size etc cause my son will never be like that.

sarah xx

I went primark today and asi left some twat looked at me and said look at the size of that,hurtful im telling u then i looked back again and she was getting her b/f to look at the state of me,why are ppl like that makes me feel like i shouldnt go ib skinny clothes shops no more.Ppl need to look at there selfs before judging me and other big ppl.Pity some ppl dont bring there kids up to judge others on size etc cause my son will never be like that.

sarah xx

Hi sarah, some people are just down right nasty and ignorant. And well done for bringing your son up to respect others. I to have been on the end of this sort of behaviour and it is'nt very pleasant. There is an old saying what goes around comes around and one day people like that will get their comupence. hugs to you Janey:hug99:

Sending you loads of hugs and sending that spitful cow bad evil karma

:grouphugg:

That's just rude!!!!!!! How dare they! Pity you can't see intellect - you'd have the last laugh then! Zxx

That's nasty for you Sarah, some people are just worthless and should get back to the gutter they congealed in. Bast*rds

and the other week 3 blokes in block opposite to me were laughing when i looked up they were filming me and taking piss as i was fat,there are so many ignorant ppl,my sons no angel but i wont have that behaviour thats 4 sure.

sarah xx

Hi Sarah, its called ignorance. These people may be slimmer than us but what else have they got going for them ??? Nothing. They obviously don't have any manners and definately no personality. Us larger folk all have these at least. Would we make a stranger feel uncomfortable by getting friends and boyfriends etc to look at how skinny they are??? No we would'nt because we have better things to say and do. You are better than them so just you remember that.
xxxxGaynorxxxx

Fat has become the new black i'm affraid, they've brow beated the drinkers and smokers, and its unacceptable to be racist nowdays, so now its the turn of the obese !

Sorry its happened to you, guess its happened to all of us at some point, stay positive though cause there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Some people are just pathetic and insecure, F**k em i say !!! there will always be some A**se around to comment on something. i wenantt out last week and an old freind said your not the same happy jolly (ie fat) person anymore, i was just fumming. you cant win !!! your on here, so in the best place and on the road to a happier healthier you, at least your doing something about it, unlike those sad saps. dont let it get you down babe, your stronger than that, we all are and thank god we all have each other for support !!! xxxxxxxxx

Just be doubley rude back. Either that or say loudly. 'ARE YOU OK, YOUR EYES ARE FIXED ARE YOU HAVING SOME SORT OF SEIZURE??'

hi sarah. these ppl are just sad bast*rds thats got nothing better to do, similar things have happened to me in the past, after you had surgery and if you see these morons again after weight loss, you can embarrace them and make a show of them in public, then they can see how that feels.

liz x

sarah xx

Hi chick just seen your post and have not read through any of the replies yet as rushing but trust me hun the problem lies with her, you are losing weight she will still have a very ugly personality.....dont give the b*tch another thought....((hugs))..xxx

Hi, they`ve got the problem hun - not u. Sounds like they`ve nothing better to do in their sad little pathetic lives than to belittle others to make themselves feel good and if thats how they get their kicks then good luck to em cos I can certainly think of better ways lol. And primarks not exactly a skinny shop hun, you`ll b in and out of the clothes in there in no time when you`ve had your sleeve and you`ll b passing the cheeky wench in DB1 lol. Looks like your doing really well on will power alone according to your ticker hun, keep it up xxx

and the other week 3 blokes in block opposite to me were laughing when i looked up they were filming me and taking piss as i was fat,there are so many ignorant ppl,my sons no angel but i wont have that behaviour thats 4 sure.

sarah xx

SS is right, fat is the new Black and it is seen as entirely acceptable to make rude comments, whether behind yr back or to your face.

I'm not proud of it but a few years back some Chavs came into the club where my friend and I were drinking. They were pointing and laughing at us as both of us large. I'm ashamed to say I walloped one of them. I bet he doesn't do it again though. (I haven't drunk since as I couldn't believe I'd done it).

SS is right, fat is the new Black and it is seen as entirely acceptable to make rude comments, whether behind yr back or to your face.

I'm not proud of it but a few years back some Chavs came into the club where my friend and I were drinking. They were pointing and laughing at us as both of us large. I'm ashamed to say I walloped one of them. I bet he doesn't do it again though. (I haven't drunk since as I couldn't believe I'd done it).

:0clapper::0clapper:good one ! ;)

Hi Sarah
I`m sorry you got up set today hun . The is a lot of hateful people out there but lets hope the is more nice ones . A man said something to me in a pub one night to his friend . I just turned to him and said I`m fat not deaf and when I was coming back he tried to so sorry but I just told him to f*** off and he left the pub not me . Good luck and take care hun .
MARGARET XX

Unfortunately we live in a society where people judge by look's, I'm sure weve all done it a some point! Skinhead walking down the road covered in tattoo's walking a rottwieler, first thought for alot of people is F**k me there's a nutter. I'm not sying it's right because it isn't, but it is the way we think.

Fat has become the new black i'm affraid, they've brow beated the drinkers and smokers, and its unacceptable to be racist nowdays, so now its the turn of the obese !

Sorry its happened to you, guess its happened to all of us at some point, stay positive though cause there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes, not least because you will lose your unwanted pounds and she, on the other hand, will still be an ignorant cow.

As Paul rightly said, this is becoming the norm and sadly its the thoughts on a lot of people minds, i work with a group of developers, all of them are great blokes and we have a good laugh, last week a conversation came up about obesity, obviously none of them know i have a weight problem, some of the things they said sickened me, none of them had any idea what being over weight or having weight issues was about as none of them were or had been fat. What interested me more than anything else was that pre op i wouldn't have been included in the conversation, and wouldn't have heard anything, now i've lost most of my excess weight i'm hearing what the real world thinks about obesity.

Back