• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NAS Angel Delight

Grace

Just had a chocolate NAS Angel Delight - small portion.
And dumped! on 4.7g sugar per 80 g portion. I can't have had anywhere near 80g! :(
I didn't know what was happening or why I felt SO LOUSY- dizzy, nauseous, like I was going to heave, faint, hot, sleepy. AWFUL!

Thanks John (Glenville) for giving me the heads-up. I thought the stupid stuff was sugar free.

I just wanted to warn other people, especially as so many people are due to have their surgery soon. Watch out for the evil stuff! :eek:

On the +ve side, dumping so easy is definitely keeping me on the straight and narrow!
and I'm not surprised I dump so fast, my body is ridiculously sensitive to all sorts, that's why I had such a bad time with the anaesthetic.

Hi i've just finished reading this on your daily journal!, i'm sorry you are feeling sick all the time :sigh: but thanks for this warning i have so much to remember!!

Thanks for the warning.

Hi Charis, first time i had nas angel delight i went a little bit warm but didn't dump as i thought i was going too. I've since discovered i'm as sensitive as a Rhinoceros. You are so lucky lol xx

Hi Charis, first time i had nas angel delight i went a little bit warm but didn't dump as i thought i was going too. I've since discovered i'm as sensitive as a Rhinoceros. You are so lucky lol xx

Thanks Julie!
I can't say I felt lucky last night, but I do know what you mean! I did pray I'd be a dumper....but heck, you really do have to watch out for the hidden sugars!

Both times I've dumped it's been in the house....but It woud be very unpleasant/scary outside. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

So what will be considered a "dumping" amount of sugar then?

Say you had half the 80g portion, you had 2.3g sugar? Wow!

I've dumped on the NAS butterscotch angle delight, haven't touched it since

So what will be considered a "dumping" amount of sugar then?

Say you had half the 80g portion, you had 2.3g sugar? Wow!

Yep, not a lot, is it! I am a very sensitive little flower though! You just have to watch the labels!

I've dumped on the NAS butterscotch angle delight, haven't touched it since

daftmoo, I think looking back, I have too. I remember having it and feeling unwell, but I just thought I'd eaten too much. I won't be having Angel Delight again, at all.

I'm usually a sensitive dumper but I've never dumped on NAS Angel Delight. Or it might be because I've been using the Morrisons version rather than the proper Angel Delight brand.

Hmmm, I wasn't aware of the hidden sugars either, I have to say though that I have had AD a couple of times, and I have been fine with it. :)

Back