• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NASTY COMMENT by a stranger!!

I don't understand why people need to open there mouths sometimes o_O I had this old man last week in Iceland turn around to me and say I think this is your section, pointing to the weight watchers meals. I'm 10.13 and he made me feel like I never lost any weight :-( x

I don't understand why people need to open there mouths sometimes o_O I had this old man last week in Iceland turn around to me and say I think this is your section, pointing to the weight watchers meals. I'm 10.13 and he made me feel like I never lost any weight :-( x

There really are some screwed up people in the world. What miserable excuse for a man.

Bella'sBand said:
Who cares what this numptie thinks. Anything over Kate Moss size could be fat to him and who cares what he thinks, jerk!
You may have been fat and you may not be at your goal yet but look at what you have achieved and look at this brainless ignorant tool and what will he achieve in life, nothing with that attitude. I mean you almost run over a woman and children and all you can do is abuse them? Any gentleman worth his salt would have gotten out checked you were all OK and apologized.
It truly says more about him as a person inside and out than it will ever say about you.
You are NOT fat and he is absolutely a massive unadulterated prat!

Lol...yes he was a prat!
One that looked like he loved himself!
I think he was a bit taken back a woman had stood up too him!
And if I'm totally honest I keep finding I'm looking at myself thinking I'm big still in the windows/mirror.
And I'm mad with myself that this idiot has made me do this to myself!

You have done fantastically well and are not fat at all. Do not even give that pond life idiot a second thought.

I agree; reminds me of my kids when they were teens and were fighting; they would always call each other "fat"; none of them were the slightest bit fat. It's just an insult. You aren't a cow either are you? But only the 'fat' part of the insult bothers you, not the cow part. It's a mindless phrase yelled out by a mindless idiot. Forget it, please! 11st 3 is brilliant and not the least bit fat!

Back