• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Unsure what to aim for...any ideas ?

safc_chick said:
I've just had a look on a weight conversion site n if its right for ur height u cud be 9 stone at 5.1 so that means roughly 10 stone excess, So I think that any thing over a 7 stone loss (70%) is considered success which wud give u a weight of 12 stone ish so anything more think of it as a huge!!!!!! success and ur below the 12 so a massive well done to you xx

Aww thanks so much for looking into it for me,it's really made my day now knowing this!
I was feeling I should have lost more for my height,I'm still going to try and get more off but I'm happy now x
Thank you xxx

its no bother, think Im gonna work what my 70% wud be so I no what the minimum I need to lose is.

But you have done fab and even if u dont lose another lb you no you've done what was expected of you. also for future use that 12 stone as a line never ever!!! to be crossed everyone can gain a few lbs holidays, xmas wotever but keep that in mind xx

They haven't told me what to aim for. Ur in my head iv always wanted to be a size 14-16, I'm 5ft 11" and still want a little meat on my bones (as my mother says). I'm not sure what weight that would make me but as long as I can get into that size il be happy. I'm currently a 22/24 in tops n a 24/26 in bottoms, so I'm happy as I was a 32/34 in tops n 36/38 in bottoms.

Everybody body is different, as long as ur happy that's all that counts. Well done everyone in there weight loss xx

Haylz6 said:
They haven't told me what to aim for. Ur in my head iv always wanted to be a size 14-16, I'm 5ft 11" and still want a little meat on my bones (as my mother says). I'm not sure what weight that would make me but as long as I can get into that size il be happy. I'm currently a 22/24 in tops n a 24/26 in bottoms, so I'm happy as I was a 32/34 in tops n 36/38 in bottoms.

Everybody body is different, as long as ur happy that's all that counts. Well done everyone in there weight loss xx

Well done that's a good change in clothes size,
Yes I'm happy being in a 12 from a 26 x

safc_chick said:
its no bother, think Im gonna work what my 70% wud be so I no what the minimum I need to lose is.

But you have done fab and even if u dont lose another lb you no you've done what was expected of you. also for future use that 12 stone as a line never ever!!! to be crossed everyone can gain a few lbs holidays, xmas wotever but keep that in mind xx

I'm going to remember now never to get bigger than 12 stones!

Haylz6 said:

Haylz long time no see, how u doing

im aiming for 10 stone. im 5ft5 (or 5ft4 1/2 really) and now 12st 9. size 16 - was 18st 10lbs and a size 24.

when i was 11st i was a size 14. so im hoping to be a size 12 - not fussed on the weight so if i get to say 10st 7lbs and a size 12 i will be one happy bunny!

strange how different people are init x

Like you I'm 5'4.5" and from all the charts I've seen our ideal weight range is between 8st 7lbs and 10st 7lbs. If I can manage it I hope to get down to 9st 7lbs. This gives me a some lea-way either side & still be health whether I stop due to excess skin or just my body says enough at 10st 7lbs or if I reach it but can't maintain well to start off with before I get below the 8st 7lbs which wouldn't be good. I'm almost 7mths post-op & am currently down to 12st 5lbs & friends don't believe I still have 3st ish to go as even at my biggest I didn't look as big as the scale said I was & now I look slimmer than I weigh & can get into size 12's even in trousers as the inches have gone really nicely. Although naked it doesn't look so good.

Hi! I thought I would aim for a bmi of healthy, so at 5'2.5" I am aiming for 9st 9. Partly I chose that so that if I achieve 60% weightless then that would be 12 st. I was worried to aim for 12 stone and only make it to 60% of that?

However having got to 13 st 4 7 weeks after surgery I am hoping 10 stone is achievable. I am joining the gym this week in an effort to tone as I go even although the thought is terrifying me!!

I hope that makes sense.

Crackers x

penelope - we are very similar - id love to get size 12 on now!! but size 16 i am.

also have excess skin.... not too worried about that just yet - just trying to shift the weight x

happy days said:
Haylz long time no see, how u doing

Am doing ok just dead busy with work, I'm still around thou ;-) u don't get rid of me that easily lol, I'm away on holiday as of tomorrow for a week but hopefully then il b bk on here as normal... How u doing xxx

Skirts are ok even the odd one or two to big on the waist, trousers it depends In the waist line as to whether I can do the up or if it's under the spare tyre. My sin picked me up some size 12 jeans that fit the legs & thighs just fine & do up but the muffin top over hangs not a great look, baggy jumpers with that pair at least. Lol

Back