• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nearly 5 months post op & now a another comparison pic .....

pandora

finding my way again !
now n then.jpg

i don't even think i was at my biggest here either

You sure can see a difference in your face!! and the blonde hair really suits you too!!

You must feel pretty good when you look in a mirror now I would think!! well done xx

Last edited:
i have to say i like my top 3rd , the bottom 3rd is ok , its just the middle which is a work in progress :8855:

LOL!!! that is a heck of a way to put it!! Well I still think you look pretty good xx

You look amazing and I'm also loving the blonde hair! Well done x

well done such a difference you look fantastic

I have lost a total of 6st 6lbs , 4st 8.4 lbs since op ( march 9th )

You looking great! well done you :) x

How very lovely, great job so far x

You look fantastic Cheryl and that middle third will be on its way in a bit, around the thirteen stones mark for me if I remember correctly. You have done so well and I know how much this means to you so hopefully the rest will soon be gone too.

Thanks for your words of encouragement , I know ill get there & hopefully before Xmas xx

Sorry I can't check out the new look in person at the meeting tonight but a delayed flight means I'm struggling to stay awake after little sleep, I hope to make it next time.
However on my humble opinion you're looking good girl keep up the great work.
If I can wear a bikini one year post op & whilst not be totally happy with the look of the exposed midriff be happy enough with my losses to expose it it can't be all bad. So have faith you will get there. My hubby expected a more modest set of bikinis & was surprised to see my skimpy ones but if I was to buy the more matronly ones he had thought I'd got I'd have just as well not bothered & got a full costume instead. Having said that & that my spare skin hid the bottoms of the skimpiest bikini I think he was proud of me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back