• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need a little help

WIGLET

I got my gastric sleeve on 16th November, since then I have lost 33lbs in total but over the past couple of weeks my weight loss has slowed down. Can i get some advice if i am maybe not eating enough or drinking plenty. I manage to get about 6 teaspoons of food over at mealtimes. I never feel thirsty but try to have a drink during the day.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Sheila x x

Hi Sheila, I had my sleeve done on Nov 29th and I feel exactly the same as you :(

I'm sure I'm not eating or drinking enough but I just don't feel hungry or thirsty .

Hope someone comes along with some advice for us!?

Good job on the weight loss so far Hun x

Thanks for answering, its nice when someone else is going through the same. I dont feel hungry or thirsty. Hopefully we will get a response.

I had a bypass but my weight has not moved for the last 2 weeks, even though i am still on smooshy food. from reading a lot of posts we all seem to stop for a while at some point - not sure if it is the same for you though xx

I make the obvious mistake of weighing myself every day, sometimes twice. Can't stop doing it, no matter how much I tell myself it's unwise. So now I haven't lost any weight for like TWO DAYS!!! *shock horror*. I wouldn't care so much; in fact I was getting scared I was losing too fast, only my cleaner Lisa, who's been with me for 34 yrs, keeps asking me "well? did you lose weight today?"

Back